Skimbleshanks showing Freeway some "Hobo Technique"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh look at him giving Freeway a good squish! Poor lil Freeway! Did he deserve it?
Actually, yes he did. I bought them this new gym at Target today, and the whole time that I was putting it together, Freeway was causing trouble. Skimbleshanks wanted to check it out when it was done, but Freeway kept jabbing him through every opening in it. Then, when Skimble decided to check out the box instead, lil Freeway popped him on the head and stole the box. So, when he got turned around and started out.....the Hobo just stood on it

Look how BIG Freeway is getting

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, poor kitty! What a good time to get a picture

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Careful, Hobo. One of these days Freeway may get you back for that. He's a fast learner!

We had kittens that would do something similar with paper bags. One would get in and the other would stand on top, closing the exit, and then whack the occupant of the bag.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh...that is too funny!
Look at the look on Freeway's face when he's getting the old squisheroonie!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no, POOR SKIMBLESHANKS! I too have a "terrorizing" little brother in my house.... He is relentless in tormenting & torturing the 2 bigger cats... Poor LuckyGirl, he will hop on her back & not get off till she cries! Then she runs away & he goes after her! Sweet Hobo had just had enough and had to put his paw down to the little "brat cat" as we so lovingly refer to bratty kitten syndrome.