Are any of these Petfinder worthy?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I took some pics of the trio, now I can't decide if they are even worth putting on Petfinder. I need some honest opinions....

Punky 1

Punky 2

Punky 3

Punky 4

Punky 5

Paprika 1

Paprika 2

Paprika 3

PJ

Then a few more odds & ends

Trying to hide from me

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

What is Punky trying to do disassemble your plumbing?
that's the only pic of Punky that came thru on my insanely slo dial-up, but i think it's the cutest thing!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This one of Paprika is cute

Punky you cant really see his cute side in those pics .........especially this one ....

I would try to take some more pics ......... try holding something above the camera to get them to look up and look more sympathetically cute.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're adorable!

Are they ready to be adopted out? I thought I read that you had some work to do with them and that one was still sick?

Can you get some pictures of them where they aren't trying to hide? I think even the cutest of kitties will have a problem finding a home based on a picture if that picture shows them cowering in a corner trying to be invisible. Most people don't want a "fraidy cat" and might not give the baby a chance if they think the kitten is too shy or afraid.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

They're adorable!

Are they ready to be adopted out? I thought I read that you had some work to do with them and that one was still sick?

Can you get some pictures of them where they aren't trying to hide? I think even the cutest of kitties will have a problem finding a home based on a picture if that picture shows them cowering in a corner trying to be invisible. Most people don't want a "fraidy cat" and might not give the baby a chance if they think the kitten is too shy or afraid.
I just want them on the internet. You never know, we've had people go for the fraidy cats. If I hold out an object, they duck & run. They're starting to play, esp. Punky. They can go to new homes, provided the new owners will work with them(we send meds with as well)....we will place them, but be picky about who & where they go. Also, if I get pics on the internet, a couple of rescues we work with might take pity on them....they take in kittens & cats like these guys & put them through a "program"....

All three are being treated for eye snots 2x a day with 2 different meds. And PJ, he bites.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Apparently.
LOL I wouldn't show those pictures! Benson does the same thing.
Paprika looks so cute in all the pictures.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
maybe punky was a plumber in his last life, ?
could be a good kitty to have around the house

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I took some other pics, actually got some good ones of PJ, the worst one!
Hopefully, I can get more over time as they settle that will be better...