Angelic Meowing video!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! After about an hour of uploading, I got the video of my silly kitten, Angel. She's about 7 weeks old(?), I think. She's VERY affectionate!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We adopted her from PetsMart's with the Last Chance Society. Perhaps she was found?
She's eating the kitten food and drinking well but I want her spaying incision checked out soon. It's getting a bit crusty and she's starting to lick at it. I don't know when she was spayed though and the vet office won't open up until tomorrow so I can schedule an appointment. >.<!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brittany_Nicole

She was spayed at 7 weeks? My kitten is a little older than your's and my vet won't spay her. H said she is too young.
It's just a guess, unless she's a runt? I don't know for sure.

brittany_nicole

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

It's just a guess, unless she's a runt? I don't know for sure.
My vet said to wait until she is 3-4 months. Your kitten looks a little younger than mine, too.

Even though it is only a guess I still think she is a little young to have been spayed.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know of any because we're new to the area and we're military. My husband prefers if she was seen by a military vet but I want her checked out now. She seems fine and she's not in any pain.

brittany_nicole

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I don't know of any because we're new to the area and we're military. My husband prefers if she was seen by a military vet but I want her checked out now. She seems fine and she's not in any pain.
You can probably check your phonebook and if you havn't gotten one yet you can use yellowpages online or whatever.

Cats tend to hide pain so even if she seems fine you can't always be sure. If you don't want to go to an emergency vet, when you call your vet for an appointment tomorrow as if they can squeeze you in tomorrow some time.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But how much are checkups usually? And what if she needs medications or worse, surgery?!

brittany_nicole

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

But how much are checkups usually? And what if she needs medications or worse, surgery?!
It can be expensive. At my vet a check-up is 61 dollars. That is at a cat hospital.

If she does need surgery or anything, you can talk to your vet about paying in payments. That way you don't have to come up with a whole bunch of money at once.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brittany_Nicole

It can be expensive. At my vet a check-up is 61 dollars. That is at a cat hospital.

If she does need surgery or anything, you can talk to your vet about paying in payments. That way you don't have to come up with a whole bunch of money at once.
Thanks! I looked at it again and it seems like she cleaned most of it off. Perhaps I was just freaking out over a scab...
Boy, I feel silly.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww she is so cute! My kitties were looking all over the place thinking the kitty was here. I hope her incision is ok.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Aww she is so cute! My kitties were looking all over the place thinking the kitty was here. I hope her incision is ok.
I was playing the video on my computer when suddenly Tiger, the boy, pounced on my laptop speakers!