TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Angelic Meowing video!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Angelic Meowing video!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Yay! After about an hour of uploading, I got the video of my silly kitten, Angel. She's about 7 weeks old(?), I think. She's VERY affectionate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m23E0cE_7T8
post #2 of 18
Aww she is sooo cute! My kitten only acts that like that when I go to bed and she doesn't want me too.

She is a very pretty kitten.
post #3 of 18
Oh my word she's so sweet.

What happend to her mum because they normally stay with them for about 10 weeks or so?
post #4 of 18
Thread Starter 
We adopted her from PetsMart's with the Last Chance Society. Perhaps she was found?
She's eating the kitten food and drinking well but I want her spaying incision checked out soon. It's getting a bit crusty and she's starting to lick at it. I don't know when she was spayed though and the vet office won't open up until tomorrow so I can schedule an appointment. >.<!
post #5 of 18
She was spayed at 7 weeks? My kitten is a little older than yours and my vet won't spay her. He said she is too young.
post #6 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany_Nicole View Post
She was spayed at 7 weeks? My kitten is a little older than your's and my vet won't spay her. H said she is too young.
It's just a guess, unless she's a runt? I don't know for sure.
post #7 of 18
7 weeks is really early for a spay Is there no emergency vets open because i don't like the sound of the incision
post #8 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyD1987 View Post
It's just a guess, unless she's a runt? I don't know for sure.
My vet said to wait until she is 3-4 months. Your kitten looks a little younger than mine, too.

Even though it is only a guess I still think she is a little young to have been spayed.
post #9 of 18
Thread Starter 
I don't know of any because we're new to the area and we're military. My husband prefers if she was seen by a military vet but I want her checked out now. She seems fine and she's not in any pain.
post #10 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyD1987 View Post
I don't know of any because we're new to the area and we're military. My husband prefers if she was seen by a military vet but I want her checked out now. She seems fine and she's not in any pain.
You can probably check your phonebook and if you havn't gotten one yet you can use yellowpages online or whatever.

Cats tend to hide pain so even if she seems fine you can't always be sure. If you don't want to go to an emergency vet, when you call your vet for an appointment tomorrow as if they can squeeze you in tomorrow some time.
post #11 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyD1987 View Post
My husband prefers if she was seen by a military vet but I want her checked out now.
I don't blame you wanting to have her checked now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyD1987 View Post
She seems fine and she's not in any pain.
Cats are really good at hiding pain Keep us updated though
post #12 of 18
Thread Starter 
But how much are checkups usually? And what if she needs medications or worse, surgery?!
post #13 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyD1987 View Post
But how much are checkups usually? And what if she needs medications or worse, surgery?!
It can be expensive. At my vet a check-up is 61 dollars. That is at a cat hospital.

If she does need surgery or anything, you can talk to your vet about paying in payments. That way you don't have to come up with a whole bunch of money at once.
post #14 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany_Nicole View Post
It can be expensive. At my vet a check-up is 61 dollars. That is at a cat hospital.

If she does need surgery or anything, you can talk to your vet about paying in payments. That way you don't have to come up with a whole bunch of money at once.
Thanks! I looked at it again and it seems like she cleaned most of it off. Perhaps I was just freaking out over a scab... Boy, I feel silly.
post #15 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyD1987 View Post
Perhaps I was just freaking out over a scab... Boy, I feel silly.
Don't feel silly, it's called being cautious that's all, especially with her being so young
post #16 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Don't feel silly, it's called being cautious that's all, especially with her being so young
Thanks! >^.^<
post #17 of 18
Aww she is so cute! My kitties were looking all over the place thinking the kitty was here. I hope her incision is ok.
post #18 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo View Post
Aww she is so cute! My kitties were looking all over the place thinking the kitty was here. I hope her incision is ok.
I was playing the video on my computer when suddenly Tiger, the boy, pounced on my laptop speakers!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Angelic Meowing video!