Desirée hasta have another test done

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DesirÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]e hasta go to her doctor Wednesday and have another test done. This one is called a BPP. It stands for bio physical profile, I am not sure what all it does. DesirÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]e has told me to stay away from the internet and not look for stuff, she said that there are just lots of horror stories and stuff that will just scare me, and she is right.

My friend who is a ob-gyn nurse has told me though, that they are just doing this because of the trouble she is having. She has told me that they are just keeping a close eye on her. So that makes me feel a little better, but I still worry all the time about her and Brody.

She also goes on Friday for her 4-D ultra sound. I am hoping that once I see this ultra sound, I will start to worry less. I don't know though, but that is what I am at least hoping for.

I do wanna thank every one here for sending prayers to her and Brody. It means a lot to me for people I don't even know (except on here) to be thinking about her. I really appreciate it.

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
((((( healthy baby vibes))))))))))

Hope once you see the lil one, you both feel better!!!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Liza24

I hate to agree with a NYY and Jeff Gordon fan, but I do.

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope everything turns out ok. I hear that 4-D ultrasound is really cool. I am in radiology, but have never seen one like that. I think there is only a couple of hospitals here who have that. Might have to wander into ultrasound tomorrow to see if we have it.....

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Bea!!! When I was scared about Sis, you told me to have faith all would be ok.Sweetie, have faith that she and Brody will be ok.There are so many here praying for both of them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Liza24

I do hope so

Originally Posted by Bella713

Continued prayers for Desiree and Brody, ...Keep the faith ... they will be just fine
Thanks Helen

Originally Posted by neetanddave

I hate to agree with a NYY and Jeff Gordon fan, but I do.
I know that is hard for you to do too Neet

Originally Posted by Samantha1979

I hope everything turns out ok. I hear that 4-D ultrasound is really cool. I am in radiology, but have never seen one like that. I think there is only a couple of hospitals here who have that. Might have to wander into ultrasound tomorrow to see if we have it.....
They do the 4-d at her doctors office

Originally Posted by mooficat

aww hang on in there.......

Thanks a bunch, back at ya

lots of positive >>>>>vibes<<<<< whizzing over for you all
I do appreciate it,

Originally Posted by crittermom

Aww Bea!!! When I was scared about Sis, you told me to have faith all would be ok.Sweetie, have faith that she and Brody will be ok.There are so many here praying for both of them.
I know Tammy, but it is easy for me to tell others that, and I can believe that too, it is just my mind will go from here to there in a minute, like Neet said before I worry when things go good.

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Awww Bea, still sending many vibes for Desiree and Brody
Thanks Nat

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Many hugs to you all!!
I will continue to keep you guys in my prayers!!!
Thanks, I do appreciate it so much

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am keeping her and Brody in my prayers. Once you have a little 4-D pic of Brody that you can look at everyday I hope that you will feel reassured!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still sending mega vibes to your baby and her baby! TCS vibes really work and everything will be alright!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

I am keeping her and Brody in my prayers. Once you have a little 4-D pic of Brody that you can look at everyday I hope that you will feel reassured!
I hope so too

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Still sending mega vibes to your baby and her baby! TCS vibes really work and everything will be alright!
Thank you so much, I do appreciate all the vibes you are sending.