The first pictures of the three of them together.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was playtime in the kitchen, and Ferris was the first to ask Penny to come and play.

Penny decides she's interested and gives it a swipe. This is what most of my pictures of her look like: a blur.

Ginger decides she wants in on some action here and joins Ferris, watching the toy as it moves:

Then Penny runs through the scene at lightening speed
:

Then she casually strolls back into the scene, acting like she doesn't know the camera or the toy is there.

Now Ferris starts getting more excited and gets closer to move in for "the kill," Ginger close beside him, just watching... See how big his pupils are getting? Ferris is getting ready to go all feral on that toy!

And Ferris ATTACKS!

He's getting a little too wild now...

OK, kids, it's time to put the toy away. (Said to a chorus of tiny feline, "Aw, Mom!"'s)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Those are great pics
Ferris is cracking me up
Ferris cracks me up all the time.
He's got such a purrrsonality!

He grabs onto the wand toy and growls as he backs up, tring to take it with him into the next room where he can gloat over his "kill." He's strong, too! Sometimes he even wins!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Whew that is quite the flash of Penny!!!! Speedy girl!

It's great to see them all hanging out playing with a toy together! Yay kitties!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great shots, Betsy! That Penny is fast, and Ferris the Fierce is awesome. And Ginger just watching the action.