My sad little foster babies

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No cuteness warning needed for these guys!
I thought I posted these last night, but now I can't find the thread! I was tired.

These are my 3 new sad looking foster babies. They're anti-social, sickly, & the one has bit me pretty hard.
All three together, PJ, Paprika, & Punky

One of them, Paprika

The one that bit me really hard, PJ

And the third one, Punky

PJ is very nasty & has the worst "cold" going on. No sneezing, just the matty eyes. And I can't touch him without getting bit.

Wish me luck with these guys, I need to do a complete turn around on them.....they're gonna be a lot harder to care for than I though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They were born to a kitty at the shelter on May 3rd. She was an excellent momma, but they got crusty eyes. So, we started putting Terramycin in their eyes about 2 weeks ago. They still have the nasty crusty eyes. With how full the shelter is, there simply is not enough time to socialize all the kittens.

One good thing, Punky is playing with a toy & Paprika is dragging my bra all over the bathroom! My fault for walking out of the room to answer the phone.
The "new female 8-Bit"!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

No cuteness warning needed for these guys!
I thought I posted these last night, but now I can't find the thread! I was tired.

These are my 3 new sad looking foster babies. They're anti-social, sickly, & the one has bit me pretty hard.

The one that bit me really hard, PJ

PJ is very nasty & has the worst "cold" going on. No sneezing, just the matty eyes. And I can't touch him without getting bit.

Wish me luck with these guys, I need to do a complete turn around on them.....they're gonna be a lot harder to care for than I though!
He looks so funny, trying to make himself look big and fierce

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwwwww
I think they need a cuteness warning! I love them. I know you can help make them trust people
I did see another thread on them somewhere

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
aw, what cuties, even though they're little devils. good luck! I love the name Paprika BTW