Credit Card for Vet and Human care!!!

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted in Pregant cats and kitten care about my brush with hurting my poor Tess ( she got underfoot, the poor dear!!). I had to take her to Emergency Care last night @11pm. Well, instead of having to cough up $350 right there, they showed me something intresting. Its a credit card for ppl that end up with emergency vet or human problems that they need care for, but cannot afford up front. It saved my butt last night, i got approved for a lil more then Tess's care cost, and it lets me pay it back just like a regular cc!!! Just thought you all would want to know about something like this, for those EMERGENCY times, or for those feral spays/neuters.

http://www.carecredit.com/

Liza

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man my vet and my dentist take that card... I'm having flashes of a joint doctor visit...

"yes I'll have a wisdom tooth pulled and a round of rabies vaccinations for all my friends here."

This could be dangerous very very fast for me... but good to know its there in an emergency

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

Man my vet and my dentist take that card... I'm having flashes of a joint doctor visit...

"yes I'll have a wisdom tooth pulled and a round of rabies vaccinations for all my friends here."

This could be dangerous very very fast for me... but good to know its there in an emergency
i can see it now...... " i need vacinations for my kitten, and by the way, can you tell me what kind of bug bite this is?"lol

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

Ha! You made me laugh so loud I scared the cats!