The pounce

robbie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The kitten that we kept from the litter we bottle raised, "Gemma" loves to play with her toy.
Robbie

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got the same toy for my kittens too! But they're too quick for my camera unless I'm super lucky! Cutie!

Added: I just realized that she looks exactly like my old cat, Penny! She was a month older than me but we had to put her to sleep because she was 18 and her liver was failing. We didn't want to continue to give her saline shots everyday.
I never figured out what breed she was but I think your kitten and her are Tuxedos?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

robbie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for your kind comments and yes she is a Tuxedo.
You have to be really quick to catch these flying action shots, these kittens sure can move very quickly.
Robbie

Originally Posted by StacyD1987

I got the same toy for my kittens too! But they're too quick for my camera unless I'm super lucky! Cutie!

Added: I just realized that she looks exactly like my old cat, Penny! She was a month older than me but we had to put her to sleep because she was 18 and her liver was failing. We didn't want to continue to give her saline shots everyday.
I never figured out what breed she was but I think your kitten and her are Tuxedos?