Mad Chase in my Bedroom

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently a mouse got in (a huge one actually, pretty much the size of a full grown hamster) and hid under my bed side cabinet, Nikita was trying to dig her way under it so I lifted it up for her and BOOM! Mouse!!

A huge chase followed except Nikita was rather surprised by a mouse that jumped around squeeking and tried to bite her so she didn't get it.

After a big chase I watched the mouse ended up running into a sock of mine I had on the floor. Grabbing that oportunity I took the sock and released the mouse outside.

Nikita is now wandering around looking for the mouse while keeping up constant whiny meowing about how it's SO unfair that the mousey disappeared.

Phew!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It fought for its life, really it was jumping around in the same spot kicking out and squeeking loudly. A complete ninja!mouse that rather puzzled Nikita.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Humph- Radar needed teaching to chase mice and now he is good at it they haven't been seen for months. I bet he is well jealous of Nikita

Seeing that you live in Scotland I can't resist asking about 'the mouse about the house'

arielrain

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for making me laugh and brightening my day with your mouse in the house story! I'm glad you released it outside and didn't kill it.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

I bet the mouse was glad to get back out!
I'm sure Nikita was very anxious to have a new playmate.
That would have been quite the chaos for a few minutes