The neighbor's dog killed my kitty :(

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG This such a tragedy, I can't even describe it

You see the pics of my cutie here:

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=131025

Well, I was in the backyard with my kitty and then just went home to put my shoes on and then when I was back I don't know what she did in the neighbor's backyard but they had some visitors coming and they came with their dogs and those stupid
s... ahhh... it happened yesterday
I just couldn't talk about it until now, the dogs did bite my kitty and she was so alone "against" 4 of them, it was a matter of a few seconds, it took me like 30 seconds to put my shoes on, get out and see what's gong on, and when I went outside and saw it I was so mad at them, I kicked a glass window which was on the floor, it did a big noise, all the dogs ran away and then the neighbor came and I yelled at him and told him bring here my kitty right away!!!
And I tried to save my baby
She was in my home all the times, what the hell she did there I don't know, but I don't even want to describe it, I just had screams of "don't go away, don't go away, don't die to me here" and I ran to the car and put her there to take her to a hospital but I didn't even start to drive... she just died, and I couldn't believe it... my baby died

I've never had this tragedy before, my other cats are fine, but losing her, oh my god... I don't know what else to say, I'm in a kind of deep emotions right now, mad, sad, pissed, crying at the same time - and today the neighbor's dog barfed at one of my cats again when she was a minute outside, I took a big stick and throwed it besides him (not at him) and he ran away and if he ever is going to barf again at my cats I'm going to take a gun and shoot him

And oh my god, I've lost a kitty, I've just seen the way she was alive and the few seconds afterwards, this pass between life & death, I wish you never experience a such thing, because it's horrible, I can't let go my mind from this sad story, don't know what to do now

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm soooo sorry you are going through this! I don't know what to say I am just so sorry! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Play happy now little one, over the Rainbow Bridge!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Was it Strawbi or her baby? I'm so sorry for your loss. I know what it is like, it is unbelievable that withing a minute or so seeing them happy and alive and then passing away in your arms. I thought i'd never have to go through that. I am so sorry for your loss

Take your time and dont apologise if you dont post on here much, you need to have thinking and crying space. *hugs*

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! This is very disturbing to hear! So sorry for you and your poor kitty! That is so horrible, I don't know what else to say, I might start getting censored.......I think I was a kitty in a past life because any hardship, pain, travesty, I instantly feel so emotional about it, so sorry.........I need to calm down

emeraldlily90

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry! Losing a cat is a TERRIBLE thing! Just reading about your story made me feel a lump in my throat. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. I hope you feel better soon!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.
she must have snuck out the door, but please don't blame yourself. things like this happen.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry for your loss!!!

Are the dogs loose? Is there any way you can report it? Something needs to be done about those dogs! Be extra careful about the kitties sneaking out until something is done!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope I never have to feel what you're going through, and I am so awful sorry... please, please, please make sure it can never happen again by keeping your kitties indoors from now on. I know the dogs should have been under control, but you just can't count on other people doing the right thing. And dogs are so quick... even if you'd been there, you might not have been able to stop it. Indoors is the only truly safe way.

I'm so sorry it happened, and even sorrier that you had to see it.

xulili

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my that just makes me soo upset and sad at the same time. I hope something happens to those vicious dogs!
Rest assured your sweet little angel is at peace and happy and it will only seem but a moment till your both back together.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry for your loss

I have to be honest here....

I find threads such as this deeply disturbing to read which is why I don't frequent the RB forum or the cat SOS forum except for a few times. I end up depressed and crying and it upsets me for weeks at a time.

I'm sorry, but I have asked a moderator to move this thread to a different forum.

Again, sorry for your loss

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am soo sorry for your loss
definitely bring any other animals that might be outside-indoors so that nothing like this has the chance to happen again.
i am soo sorry about this- my heart goes out to you!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sooo sorry!!! My heart goes out to you!!

I lost my dog due to the neighbors damn dog attacking him!! I feel for you. That is one sight, you dont wanna see, or ever experience!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm so sorry for your loss... they were your outside kitties, right? you're probably kicking yourself for not trying to bring them in, too. i did the same thing when i found Apple - wished i could go back in time & make different choices. but to see it - you poor thing!
to you - stop blaming yourself, you couldn't predict this. she's safe now