Brooke's home!!! Pics!!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH brought Brooke home this afternoon, and she is wonderful! She gets along great with Snickers. Buttercup is a little more reserved but they were playing a little. We finished putting up the fence so they do have a little place to run. Snickers and Buttercup stay close to the house being loose, but we tried that with Brooke and she took off down the dirt road! DH chased her and MIL and I hopped in her truck and managed to get her before she got too far. Think she was just exploring, not trying to run away. But, it's the fence or the leash for a while now. Anyway, here's some pics!

Brooke:

Brooke getting to know Snickers and Buttercup:

grant29

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Based on you pets name, do you have a sweet tooth by any chance? I got hungry reading your post. lol.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww what a pretty girl she is! I love the pic of all 3 of them awww!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Grant29

Based on you pets name, do you have a sweet tooth by any chance? I got hungry reading your post. lol.
LOL Actually, Buttercup came with her name, but I did name Snickers. Maybe we should change Brooke's name to Milkyway!

BTW, welcome to the cat site!

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A very pretty girl. She reminds me of dog we used to have. She looks like a total sweetheart.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's so pretty! Her fur looks so soft....what kind of a mix do they think she is....I know I saw it in your other thread, but can't remember!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I lost the thread because it was moved. All they know is she has some Malamute (sp?) in her. I thik she has some shepard as well. She is just such a prissy baby! She dances when she knows she is going outside...I swear, she reminds me of a show pony, especially with the tail. It is so cute.

I can't believe someone took her to the animal shelter to have her put down because they couldn't "handle" her anymore!
She knows how to sit, shake, lay down, and she knows the word "NO". She walks on a leash fine. Hopefully, once she realizes she is part of our family we can let her out for walks without the leash (we live on a farm) and she will stay with us. She is the sweetest tempered dog. I think maybe they couldn't handle the fur
because she does shed alot. But, it's worth it!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful girl. She looks more like a Samoyed x Golden Retriever to me. Gorgeous, happy, beautiful face and what a coat!! She's a doll!