Do your furbabies sleep with you?

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know we have talked about this before, but last night my kitty, instead of being lazy and just sleeping on me, woke me up early this morning rubbing his head all over me, and purring so loud! I had to push him off several times, and I felt really bad about it. He was just so pushy. I have no idea what got into him this morning. DOn't get me wrong, I love kitty love, but I was tired.

Hope he didn't kill something and bring it to me... maybe I should check...

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rocket will wake me up at all hours of the night wanting me to move my hair to one side so he can knead it, purr, drool and fall back to sleep on it. (Rocket is a very determined kitty too, he will put his face into your and his whiskers will ever so slightly touch your face causing you to wake up thinking there is something crawling on you) Twig jumps on Dh and wakes him up because he wants to be petted, not an easy thing to sleep through, a 22 pound determined kitty wanting lovings.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
all 3 of my guys sleep with us at night. they usually wake me up for breakfast in the morning. sometimes i will wake up to raven pawing at the covers so he can crawl under, but most of the time he doesn't wake me up. i just wake up and he's under the covers.

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guin normally climbs into bed at about 3 am - and that is after he has jumped through the bedroom blinds and sat on the window ledge playing "lookout cat" for about 30 mins first! Normally, before he settles, he will come and sniff me to make sure I am still breathing then I half asleeply stroke him and we both fall asleep!

preciousmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So interesting how cat's have so many different personalities, especially when it comes to sleeping! I would say 85% of the nights, Precious would jump on the bed and knead her spot and lie down. She HAS to be touching me and always sleeps at the bottom of the bed near my feet. During the winter she would sleep with me every night, summer...not as much. She also has a little bed I made up for her which she just L O V E S. She knows when I'm about to wake up because I will be on my back and then she will lie on my chest and just look at me until I wake up heh.

Not sure what her sleeping habits will be once we move to Arizona though.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Sash sleeps with me all the time, lately it's been right on my pillow and I hardly have room to move! But I love it.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of our furbabies are allowed to sleep with us- some of them don't- some of them do. Both of our dogs (and now of foster dog norris) sleep with us. Jasmine and Kojak do sometimes as well. Isabella and Velvet wouldn't be cought dead on the same bed as the dogs though

noludoru

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yep. All three, usually not at once. When I'm on the floor, I usually have them all cuddled with me, though. Chili chews on me, Tom pats my face, and Emma snuffles me and purrs. Usually I don't get woken up too terribly often.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, none of mine do.I am allergic, so that is out of the question.

lilysmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lily does sometimes, I think it must depend on her mood. She'll go through phases where she'll sleep with us every night for a few weeks and then we don't see her at night for a month.

I don't blame her for not wanting to sleep with us - she gets at least one accidental kick a night from me.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, DH and I sleep with them. It's their bed after all.

In fact both cats are currently sleeping on the bed, Sho's using DH's pillow and Tomas is using Sho as a pillow.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes, but only for part of the night. It's one of the few times Topaz will willingly come close to me. Otherwise they are with Mom or curled up elsewhere in the house.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My girls aren't allowed in the bedroom because of DH's allergies. They will sleep with me on the couch though. Noodles by my feet and Mooch either on top of me or by my head.

kaskacats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My dogs both sleep with me and so does Kagome. Missy will walk along me between the dogs to reach the window, lol.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lexi is the only one that sleeps with me. If she does, she will come up to be purring on the right side, flop over and curl up against me so I can hold her while I sleep!
She is one spoiled kitty.