KatKwiz #61 - KwizKat #61 - KatKwiz #61

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Plus an extra 200 points if you were born in or presently live in the indicated country. Just as for tomorrow, your word is as good as gold. Nobody's going to lie for points.

This is the New, Improved KatKwiz!

In what year was the first official cat show held

Final Father's Day note: (which begins 0001 GMT, June 17 for this contest)
You may count your furrbabies as 1/2 unit and a skinbaby as 1 unit. C'mon, cats have more babies than humans. Also, you can only claim to be a father if you take care of whatever you are claiming (If furbabies, you must clean their litterbox, for instance.) Points are paid out tomorrow as follows:

1/2 - 1 unit : 300 points
1 1/2 - 2 1/2 units: 500 points
3 - 4 1/2 units: 750 points
5 or more units: 1000 points

Thus, if you had one son and four furrbabies than you win 750 points. Never mind the math, just answer the question. If you answer the question YOU ARE CONSIDERED TO BE A FATHER period and you have nothing to prove. It also does not matter where you live; you do not have to be living where they celebrate Father's Day tomorrow! What else can I do to get a MAN to win one of these?? Women are not allowed (except to give the secret answers to the men.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I sure hope someone is paying attention to all the rules for Sunday.
Me, too. I'm not even going to mention them tomorrow.
DW is the one that kept telling me I had to keep mentioning the rules for tomorrow. (Don't forget what you said about DUCK! )

BTW, today's clock is ticking down...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Since no one is biting:
1871 in London's Crystal Palace
Since it has been mentioned in the past that some of the questions are too hard, I will be giving hints in the future when necessary, and when I am on The Cat Site, which I sometimes am not.
This, I promise you, is the NEW KatKwiz.

630-224 minutes = 406 points. I guess you would have mentioned if you were born in the UK for the 200 extra points. You are the KatKwiz Whiz of the Day!

By the way, here in Dallas there is an exact replica of this famous building which is now used as a "technological community"
http://www.ephemeroi.com/unsleeping/arkv/003087.html

Finding the answer: Click on Cat Snips and then A short History of Cats and scroll down to the answer.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Since it has been mentioned in the past that some of the questions are too hard, I will be giving hints in the future when necessary, and when I am on The Cat Site, which I sometimes am not.
This, I promise you, is the NEW KatKwiz.

630-224 minutes = 406 points. I guess you would have mentioned if you were born in the UK for the 200 extra points. You are the KatKwiz Whiz of the Day!

By the way, here in Dallas there is an exact replica of this famous building which is now used as a "technological community"
http://www.ephemeroi.com/unsleeping/arkv/003087.html

Finding the answer: Click on Cat Snips and then A short History of Cats and scroll down to the answer.
I don't think "confusing" and "hard" mean the same thing.