Hallmark Called My Rescue!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just got a call from one of the ladies in my rescue saying Hallmark just called her and that they want to photograph Selena to to be on a card! Im gonna have a famous foster kitty. LOL Thats pretty awesome isnt it? I wonder when I will get more details.
Someone else appreciates my black beauty!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My gosh, that's the last thing you expect to hear, isn't it? It's wonderful! Now you have to cut out a big star and put it on her carrier door...

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay for her! That's so great!

Is she already a diva? If not, the attitude just might kick in now that she's a star

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

Yay for her! That's so great!

Is she already a diva? If not, the attitude just might kick in now that she's a star
Sadly shes already a diva. I think her head is going to explode soon. With me telling her how pretty she is all the time and now this.
She's gonna be a handful for her new parents. LOL She's almost as wild and whiney as her brother KoKo.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so exciting! I hope it all goes well for you. You will have to let us know what card it is so we can buy them up and maybe they will use her for more. She is such a lovely girl.

A lady from Science Diet want to use my Leo, now gone to the Bridge, for a print ad, but when she came to look at him again and sign some papers, he went crazy and acted like we were going to kill hm. He hid under the bed screaming until she went away. I foolishly tried to bring him out and got bitten and scratched for my effort. He didn't get the job.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! That's pretty cool. I guess I never realised where the dogs and cats came from on Hallmark cards.

Goodluck!!!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

That is great...She is a beauty! Are they taking more pictures or using the ones you already have? And, does the rescue get any proceeds from using her picture? That's something I would look in to.
Shes going to a photoshoot monday. I dont know if we are getting any proceeds or not. I guess I will have to ask that.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you just gave hope to everyone on this site.....dreams can come true! That is so fatabulous! How many times do we take pictures of our furry creatures and say "awwwww, thats a Hallmark card!"

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

that's really neat! i didn't realize hallmark did that
I didnt either. Aparently theyve done 2 other black cats in our rescue Tracy and Maiter. I dunno why they chose our rescue but its pretty cool. Selena is a very elegant kitten. Maiter is kinda scruffy and Tracy is fat! So I think my baby is much prettier then the other. I really need to get new pics of them before they are all gone. Meeka went to her new home today. Jayce was supposed to go today but his new family had an emergency and cant pick him up till tomorow. So I better get busy!