I just got 3 new Kats!!! YEA!!!

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeap kit kats!!!

Cherry, peach, and green tea!!! yum.... now, who wants one?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They are not here in US either. This is directly from Japan. I don't know if our market is ready for these flavors...

US kit kat website Did not know they had other kind of kit kats... off to the supermarket...

Global kit kat site. There are many kit kats that we don't get here in the US...

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A couple of years ago they came out with dark chocolate ones that were AWESOME. They were around for one Xmas, then I never saw them again - and I've LOOKED!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got hooked on Orange chocolate kit kats when I was in Canada on business. Even had the gals I trained send me a box after I came back to the US. They did have an orange one in the states, but it was not orange enough and much too sweet

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JellyBella

I got hooked on Orange chocolate kit kats when I was in Canada on business. Even had the gals I trained send me a box after I came back to the US. They did have an orange one in the states, but it was not orange enough and much too sweet
I'm that way with "Grits". A guy I used to talk to some years back in MSN got me hooked on them by insisting that I would like them if I tried them. So he mailed me a box along with his recipe and he was right...I was hooked!

Unfortunately they aren't available where I live so I have to have internet friends send it to me periodically.

I don't like to impose, so I have a circle of 3 people that I ask from time to time.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've tried the green tea one and it tastes.... well.... like the color light green. It's soft and pleasant, but not at all familiar to the American pallette.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by watchcaddy

They are not here in US either. This is directly from Japan. I don't know if our market is ready for these flavors...

US kit kat website Did not know they had other kind of kit kats... off to the supermarket...

Global kit kat site. There are many kit kats that we don't get here in the US...
Now this is weird. KitKat is Hershey's & Global is Nestle!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Now this is weird. KitKat is Hershey's & Global is Nestle!
Yeah and the American KitKats are horrible to the Australian and English ones!!! Hershey's chocolate is yucky compared to foreign Nestle chocolate.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No thanks... I'll pass! I like the chocolate ones... oooh, and the white chocolate ones too!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think they had the cherry ones out around Valentines Day, I didn't really like them
Not sure if I'd want to try those other flavors

tiger1206

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The chocolate mint ones are REALLY good..can't find them now though

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by watchcaddy

Just been for a ride in the KitKat time machine.
Unfortunatley I don`t speak japanese so I got lost.
Those are some pretty strange flavours. Think I will stick to KitKat Chunky!