Holy insanity!!!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I stopped at a local bookstore to look to see if they had a book (I know DUH!) that I wanted info from -without having to buy it-.

Anyway I had to park way way out in the parking lot and when I walked in apparently there was some book signing going on.

OK, so this just took up my whole lunch hour. The people standing in line formed the line in such a way that you almost had to climb over people in order to get to where I needed (the back of the store of course
).

Then there were two people standing in front of the entrance talking about how they were going to do something. As i'm approaching they both cut in front of me and walk in the door. I mumbled something like "nice to know that you're stuck up".

So now I'm just getting back from lunch 10 minutes late for my hour lunch. And the bookstore didn't have the book.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww... all that and no book. It drives me nuts when people lollygag around doors. Hello! People trying to enter/exit go talk somewhere else.

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Now don't you wish you would have tripped those people as they so rudely cut in front of you?

Oops, sorry, that was terribly harsh of me....but rude people simply tick me off!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea, I forgot to mention, one my way out I realised they were some newscrew. Since they were in front me (again)

I should've kicked them before in the shins and ran through the store. Now THAT would've been more interesting for them then thebook signing.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Yea, I forgot to mention, one my way out I realised they were some newscrew. Since they were in front me (again)

I should've kicked them before in the shins and ran through the store. Now THAT would've been more interesting for them then thebook signing.
I have really gotten good at the hip check and elbow jab now that I am back using public transit on a daily basis. A good hip check can work wonders and by the time they get up off the floor, you are out of there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use to do that at dance clubs...when people pile on you and such. I guess I'm out of practice since I no longer go to any.

Too bad I didn't have a cart...I better with that. If you're parked in the middle of aisle, you better move your cart when you see me, or else I'm going to move it for you with my cart.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eeeep, I don't know what it is about lunch hour..people around you move extra slow
And all the old people come out and drive slow.