Today is Lucia's Spay Day

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to take Lucia in about 15 minutes to the Vet for her spay
If you could think good thoughts and send some vibes/and or a little prayer for her that everything goes okay, we would appreciate it
They are all starved and are probably wondering why there is no food out...my cats are grazers and are used to having food whenever they want it, I can't even count how many times they woke me up last night
Thank you all

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
(((((((((mega healthy, healing vibes for little lucia, and stress free vibes for mummy)))))))))

Awwww she'll be fine Helen, but we all know you won't relax until she's safely back home

Will she be home today because theres a lot in the USA keep them overnight isn't there.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of vibes for you and your dear girl

She's going to be just fine, but I know you will worry until you have your sweet baby home.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
More vibes and prayers for that little sweetpea
I bet Sev, Soph and Joey are happily eating now and over their traumatic night

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They always think you're so mean for starving them for that trip to the vet, don't they

Sending safe surgery and quick, pain-free recover vibes for Lucia. I am sure she'll be back to normal in no time

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I have to take Lucia in about 15 minutes to the Vet for her spay
If you could think good thoughts and send some vibes/and or a little prayer for her that everything goes okay, we would appreciate it
They are all starved and are probably wondering why there is no food out...my cats are grazers and are used to having food whenever they want it, I can't even count how many times they woke me up last night
Thank you all
Sending major vibes out to sweet baby Lucia! Easy spay and easy recovery!!!

I've got to take up all the food AND water dishes on Monday night at 8 p.m. because Ferris goes in on Tuesday morning for his lion cut under sedation - I free feed, too, and I feel so guilty making them all go hungry!
So I know how you feel!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck Lucia... don't forget to use this to your advantage and get lots of treats from meowmy when you get home!

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending prayers and vibes and kitty kisses to Lucia for her big day. And relaxing vibes to meowmy.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm pretty sure everything will go fine.
She will be in my thoughts today.
and I am sending calming vibes to you!