Vibes/prayers for Cable!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Cable's got something wrong with her... she's been mopey all day, & occasionally spitting up frothy white spit, like hairball spit. she had the runs yesterday, but i thought it was from a new brand of food - she's done that before. but now, she's assuming 'the pose' in the box, & straining, with no results
just a few minutes ago she made a few mournful wailing meows
anyway, i'm calling the vet in the morning when they open & i'll post what they say, re appoinment times, etc. financially, this just couldn't come at a worse time - i've already spent a bunch on Firefox, & Java just had her annual checkup & shots - i already had to borrow money from my parents. if it's anything really major, i'm going to have to take money from my IRA to pay for it. can you say penalties? so prayers for something easily treatable would be really helpful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, some minor good news - i was able to get a higher credit limit on one of my cards, so my financial worry is slighly better. still need the vibes/prayers for my striped princess, tho!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh poor Pixel and you!

That is excellent news about the finance, a small weight has been lifted for you.

Many, many, Health, Healing }}}VIBES{{{ and
heading to you both

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laureen i'll move this to the Health forum just incase someone has any ideas?.

I really hope Cable is ok though
Lots of (((((mega healthy vibes))))) heading your little girls way, and i'll keep checking on an update

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

Cable's got something wrong with her... she's been mopey all day, & occasionally spitting up frothy white spit, like hairball spit. she had the runs yesterday, but i thought it was from a new brand of food - she's done that before. but now, she's assuming 'the pose' in the box, & straining, with no results
just a few minutes ago she made a few mournful wailing meows
anyway, i'm calling the vet in the morning when they open & i'll post what they say, re appoinment times, etc. financially, this just couldn't come at a worse time - i've already spent a bunch on Firefox, & Java just had her annual checkup & shots - i already had to borrow money from my parents. if it's anything really major, i'm going to have to take money from my IRA to pay for it. can you say penalties? so prayers for something easily treatable would be really helpful!
Oh, NO! I will pray all day long for sweet Cable! PLEASE, PLEASElet us know what is going on!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many "let's get to the bottom of this and Cable feel better FAST with LOW money outlay" vibes headed your way!!!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh poor Cable. I hope she is soon on the road to recovery and that it's something minor and of course inexpensive to treat. Those vet bills can bite.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Many "let's get to the bottom of this and Cable feel better FAST with LOW money outlay" vibes headed your way!!!
wow, you read my mind!
ok, i called the vet, & of course, they're booked solid. but she told me i could bring her in & drop her off & they'd fit her in somewhere for and exam & x-ray, etc. so i'm dressed & fixing to get her carriered & out... of course, today she's acting like she feels better, but she had at least 2 more runny poops last night & turned down turkey baby food this morning
this is my little garbage disposal we're talking about, BTW - so i know she's still not well. i'll be coming back home after leaving her
but they said she would definitely be seen today before 530pm Central Daylight Time. it's now 945am. just FYI. so i'll let y'all know as soon as i do. but i probably won't be online as much today, since i'm on dial-up & will need to keep the phone open, ok? keep those vibes & prayers coming!