Do you kiss your kitty?

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I shower my cats with more affection than they probably want. Some of my catless friends are shocked that I let my cats into my bedroom, so I can't imagine what they'd say if they saw how much affection I give them.

It's not like they are really dirty since they are 100% indoors, and get bathed at least twice a month. I kiss my kitties on their cold wet noses and their fur. I lip bite their ears as they both love it. I even let them lick my face. I'm sure a lot of people would think that's gross, but I wonder how many people here are the same.

fraggles

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I kiss their little foreheads, noses, and cuddle with them at night. Heck, Capt. Spectacular sleeps on the back of my head and Ziltoid on my actual back. Your friends would think I'm crazy.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Um, yeah!

My boys follow me everywhere. And I mean everywhere. And everywhere they follow me, they get kisses, and they love it!!

Harley loves his kisses right on his nose, between his eyes, he'll lean into it!
And Bayley... he's a kissing fein!
He gets kisses everywhere, and he gives them back to me too! Right on the lips!

I kiss the TOPS of their little paws when they are cuddling w/ me too... not the bottoms, becuase well, they've been in the litter box

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm a kitty kisser too!!
Reilly gives me kisses on the lips most of the time
Sydney likes kisses on the top of her furry little head

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I kiss the TOPS of their little paws when they are cuddling w/ me too... not the bottoms, becuase well, they've been in the litter box
Both Cairo and Paris present the tops of their paws to me anytime they are in a higher position than me as if to say "You may kiss my paw." There is no doubt that they own me.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I kiss her right between her cute little ears.
especially Stanley...I pick him up and he immediately rubs my face with his head and I kiss him between the ears. Bella has to be in a very good mood to get away with a kiss, but I do it anyway.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Reilly gives me kisses on the lips most of the time
That's how Paris wakes me up every morning, either with her freezing cold wet nose, or with a nice mouthful of fur.

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I kiss them all over but I especially like to kiss the kittens feet. They are just perfect for kissing.

sweetnsassy36

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We have Pumpkin and her 6 wonderful kittens and I give them all kisses on the top of their little heads.....the little one's are just really too busy to let me get too many kisses in though, they just have too many things to get into

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE giving my kits kisses... and I do every time I leave the house! I love kissing Wickett on his little mouth... it's just so kissable! Of course, I really do kiss them everywhere but I usually regret body kisses cuz I end up with a face full of lose fur! Bleck! Frankie gets most of her kisses on her paws. She sleeps on the back of the couch where I sit so her feet are always dangling around my head and I can't help but kiss her spotted paws. Sometimes she'll even tap me on the shoulder... she loves having her paws held, kissed or rubbed. Unusual from what I've heard/read considering that she's de-clawed.

Just talking about it makes me wanna run home and smother them!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have to admit I'm a kitty kisser too!! I give them kisses on their lil heads. Hubby says that I'm stupid for kissing them. I don't think so. I give him kisses and he has just as much hair on his face as they do! (He has a long, full beard)

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course I kiss my kitties! I plant kisses on their foreheads, mostly, but sometimes I'll kiss a paw or their noses. Spike doesn't much care for it -- he kind of pulls away but doesn't actually make any real effort to run -- but Oz is all about the lovin'. In the mornings, he'll climb up onto the bed and pin my fiance down so that he can (forcibly) groom his head.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Figgy is the worst one. I smooch him all over. He's gotten used to it, though & only grumbles some!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cairo

I shower my cats with more affection than they probably want. Some of my catless friends are shocked that I let my cats into my bedroom, so I can't imagine what they'd say if they saw how much affection I give them.

It's not like they are really dirty since they are 100% indoors, and get bathed at least twice a month. I kiss my kitties on their cold wet noses and their fur. I lip bite their ears as they both love it. I even let them lick my face. I'm sure a lot of people would think that's gross, but I wonder how many people here are the same.
Hey, I don't think that's gross at all. Isn't that what all cat lovers do? Bijou has to have a little lick and suckle every night on my neck before he goes to sleep so I sleep with kitty slobber on me every night.
I just tell myself it's good for my skin - better than Oil of Olay.

I kiss his paws too and do the lip thing on his fur. I rarely walk past either of them that I don't stop to fondle and kiss them. They are pretty tolerant of it all. Bijou starts purring if you just look at him and slowly close your eyes.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow it seems I'm the only one who doesn't kiss my kitties!

I give them snuggles and cuddles, but I rarely kiss them.