TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I just sent an email to Dyson...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I just sent an email to Dyson... - Page 2

post #31 of 44
I'd be happy with just the pet hair attachment to go with our Dyson!!! We keep a blanket on the couch where Lily always sits to catch her fur, and I washed the blanket today and realised there's a heap of fur UNDER the blanket for some reason. I just sighed, wished we had the super dooper attachment and covered it back up again
post #32 of 44
I really want to get a Dyson, I just can't afford one. Maybe someday...
post #33 of 44
I showed my hubby the topics about the dyson, he was impressed so when we have the money I get to buy one!( yeah so that will be in what 3 years )
post #34 of 44
That's awesome... keep me in mind if something comes out of it! :o)
post #35 of 44
Hey - I need one! With the 4 cats and 2 kids aged 1 and 2 the jusnk on my carpeeets is unbelievable! PICK ME!!
post #36 of 44
I want one of those free Dysons! That would be awesome! I would vacuum everyday!
post #37 of 44
I would LOVE to have a Dyson. Could sure use it with four kitties and the ocassional foster. My brother and SIL just bought one and can't stop raving about it. They're going out of town for a week, so I asked if I could borrow their's and try it out. I'm dying to see how it compares to my current vacum.
post #38 of 44
I wonder if they'd be interested in using Bijou in a commercial for their vacuum since he loves to be vacuumed and I could get one too.
post #39 of 44
It would be super cool to be ni one of those commercials like that camera one too! I wonder what the chances of that happening really are!
post #40 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
It would be super cool to be ni one of those commercials like that camera one too! I wonder what the chances of that happening really are!
Probably slim to none
post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite View Post
I wonder if they'd be interested in using Bijou in a commercial for their vacuum since he loves to be vacuumed and I could get one too.
I don't know if you'd want them doing that I hear it never looses suction
Mine is supposed to be here today between 8 AM and 7 PM, I guess it will get here around 6:45 pm
post #42 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
I don't know if you'd want them doing that I hear it never looses suction
Mine is supposed to be here today between 8 AM and 7 PM, I guess it will get here around 6:45 pm
I'm guessing 6:59PM
post #43 of 44
If it's UPS figure that it will be several more days before you actually get it. They get like one out of every five shipments I make through them right.
post #44 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Maybe they would like to advertise on TCS I get mine tomorrow
That's what I was thinking!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I just sent an email to Dyson...