Cat set on fire

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't look at the link as I'm about to head to lunch and just reading what's here makes me sick! If they don't cathc him I fully believe that he will still get what's coming to him.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to get my hands on the person who did that

Did the poor baby survive? I don't have sound so couldn't watch the video and the text didn't mention it.

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope the person responsible for this horrific act gets set on fire. Well actually they will in hell!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bob'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I would love to get my hands on the person who did that

Did the poor baby survive? I don't have sound so couldn't watch the video and the text didn't mention it.
Unfortunalty he didn't. It seems that it may be a gang-related incident and the cat belonged to the owner of the building.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have said it before here and I will say it again, there is a special place in hell for people who will abuse an animal. I firmly believe that.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I have said it before here and I will say it again, there is a special place in hell for people who will abuse an animal. I firmly believe that.

I believe that too.

whiskerynature

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's sickening, horrible!

Does anyone know who we can write to get the penalties stiffened for crimes against animals/pets? ASPCA, or which lawmakers... ? I mean, the guy who overcharged David Letterman for painting his fence got 10 years in jail! I don't think people who abuse animals get that much.

laurie314

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am just disgusted...I beleive this world would be alot better if the punishment would fit the crime. So set his a** on fire and throw him out of a window..preferably the Empire State Bldg.
Also, I know this crime was horrific and I am so sorry for the cat...but PLEASE people don't think your being sweet by taking your pet for a ride and leaving them in the car, while you shop, doctor..whatever the case may be. It is very stressful for a pup or kitty to be inside a HOT locked car. I would love to lock these owners in a hot car with the window open an inch or two. I just do not understand what people are thinking. Its summer in the U.S. that means it is probably HOT!!! Just had to get that out..it makes me sick to see people so ignorant.