KatKwiz #59 - How lucky do you feel today?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

300 - 1000 points today. Have you read the rules? Do you have the nerve?

What is the User Name of the person who has the most posts on TCS?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

Username: Hissy
This is the correct answer and you are the KatKwiz Whiz of the Day!

This is the NEW KatKwiz, with answers that require no arbitration. You have spoken and we have listened. However, Persi & Alley can still PM you on where you got your answer. (You do NOT need to PM the answer unless asked, just like today.)

Your answer was at 9:10. Just wondering: Did you not have the nerve to wait longer or did you not read the rules? No matter, you have won 300 plus ten points for each minute you waited = 400 points. (Last week our winner had nerves of steel and won 790 points.)

Finding the answer: Click on Members List. Then click on Posts. This will sort the Members List according to number of posts. Hissy ends up on top.

Attention Fathers: I know I am not the only father on this site and it is about time we had a man win one of these contests! So for Fathers Day this Sunday, only Fathers can play. The question will be easy. If you are a father you win 300 points. If you are a father of two or more OR have been a father for more than 5 years, you win 500 points. If you are a father of three or more OR have been a father for more than 10 years, you win 750 points. Finally, if you are like me and have been a father for more than 20 years OR have four or more children, you win 1000 points. This is a special day honoring fathers. Persi & Alley wish to point out to the women here (90%), that they were on vacation during Mother's Day, so we are not being unfair. And besides, it's time that one of us poor, misunderstood men won a contest.
Note: I have no way of confirming what you are, your word is as good as gold because us men never lie, right?
And certainly no woman would ever pose as a man.
However, if you men feel that you need to consult with a woman before you answer, do it!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Fathers of furkids should also count.
Hmmm, you may just have a good point there. Let me discuss this with Persi & Alley and see what we can come up with. By the way, Persi is extremely agitated over this whole idea, since he is fixed.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Fathers of furkids should also count.
Your proposal was approved by the board 2-0 (with Persi abstaining.) Men without human children CAN claim their furkids. BUT, in order to do this, you must be the one that feeds, grooms, and cleans the box. Fair enough?

The NEW KatKwiz encourages these types of suggestions!

Together, we can make KatKwiz a better and easier way to win points, learn about The Cat Site, and have fun doing so.

You may have noticed that the NEW KatKwiz bank account has increased significantly. This bank account is there to earn interest points to pay out to our members daily. A bigger bank account means more points can be paid out each day, so you can expect to see more special, extra point games in the future like this one for Father's Day. In the future, the three of us (that would be Alley, me, and sometimes Persi) will be listening to all suggestions, questions, and any advice for improving this game. We are going to work together to make this your game

OK, fathers of all types, let's show the women folk that we exist come Sunday!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I read the rules. I know what they say. I just wanted to get the points before someone else did
I wanted to win it for once!
I don't gamble.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I read the rules. I know what they say. I just wanted to get the points before someone else did
I wanted to win it for once!
That's quite OK! I don't mind saving points!
No seriously, I'm just trying to get a feel for how many people have the Las Vegas urge. You waited just about as long as I could have stood it, knowing I could grab 400 points right now
. You know what? I just went and looked at my History File. For some reason I thought you had won before but this is your first time! No wonder you didn't wait any longer!

DOUBLE congratulations
!