Hello - and sorry for my bad English

jassiwei

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,

I'm Jasmin from Germany and I love cats very much. I'm a pride owner of a very nice cat. Her name is Micky and she is 12 years old.

My tom cat Toby dies on 28th February this year. He was a very nice tom cat and always very hungry. I'm so sad and I miss him so much.

I hope I can improve my bad English knowledge a little bit in this forum. Additionally I hope to learn more about cats in this forum.

Best wishes
Jasmin from Germany

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Jasmin!

Welcome to TCS (thecatsite). I'm so sorry to hear about your tom cat. I'm sure that you miss him a lot. It's good that you have Mickey to help you through it.

Take care and we'll see you around TCS!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry about your English, it looks great! Welcome!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
poor Toby...

See you on the forums!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jassiwei

Hello,

I'm Jasmin from Germany and I love cats very much. I'm a pride owner of a very nice cat. Her name is Micky and she is 12 years old.

My tom cat Toby dies on 28th February this year. He was a very nice tom cat and always very hungry. I'm so sad and I miss him so much.

I hope I can improve my bad English knowledge a little bit in this forum. Additionally I hope to learn more about cats in this forum.

Best wishes
Jasmin from Germany
I understand you perfectly well and I am sure the rest of us do, too! Welcome to the site, where you will learn a lot more than just English.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
poor Toby...

See you on the forums!
I just now looked at you location a little closer! I have an old record album sitting here on the desk with me right now that says The Dark Side of the Moon. Having been in MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida, I do not get the connection with Pink Floyd!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think CoolCat might just be a PF fan. I saw it and thought... ahhhh, another Pink Floyd fan.. they've gotta be all right.

kibasgirl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TSC! ~

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, Jasmin. ~

Post pics of Micky when you get the chance. I'm sure she's beautiful! ~

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Jasmin
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your adorable fur-family to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome! Sorry to hear of your loss. You have joined a great group here.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!
If you have any questions, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll be happy to help.