My stray!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted a while ago about a stray girl in our yard. She has gotten very comfortable with us in the last 2 weeks. She is letting us pet her and feed her and she follows us around the yard. This morning she even jumped into my car!
I got a few pics to share with you all!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. She has turned out to be such a love bug! Before she would just run down the hill and meow at us. I started leaving some food out for her and I came home frm work the other night and my boyfriend was on the porch with her petting her!!

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Haha! I once had an odd occurance with a stray. I was at Denny's (the resturant) and a stray was wandering around and it kept running from people and I kneeled down and it came to me and it let me pet it alot, when other people walked by it would run and people would point at me LOL

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! I have to think of her a name. I keep calling her honey or baby or that cat!
I don't know what fits her though!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we certainly aren't taking her into the house. Phenom hates her!!
She bites the door when the stray is outside. But she is more than welcome in my yard as long as she is happy there. I love on her every chance I get and make sure she is fed and watered. I am trying to save up some money for a trip to the vet to spay and have her shots etc. So I guess yes we are keeping her.

As for a name, I don't have one yet. Any suggestions?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Be carefull! Soon, she'll tell all her stray friend about you and you'll have a yard full of cats and a very unhappy Phenom.
She actually look alot like my MIL's barn cat Mama. What about Misty? Or you could stick with the Ph thing you've got and call her Phoebe?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Be carefull! Soon, she'll tell all her stray friend about you and you'll have a yard full of cats and a very unhappy Phenom.
She actually look alot like my MIL's barn cat Mama. What about Misty? Or you could stick with the Ph thing you've got and call her Phoebe?
The Ph theme wasn't meant to be a Ph theme!
Its all go kart related. I thought about Punkin though.....

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
what a lovely dilute tortie/calico! hmmmmmm, names... Phelicity comes to mind.