Another Visit with Riley

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got to visit my boy again last night
As usual I ended up getting a lot of pictures of the back of his head, lol, because he wouldn't hold still, but I did get a couple of decent ones! His eyes look yellow in the pictures but in reality they are almost orange colored. Too bad it doesn't show them like that, they're beautiful

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ooh, look at that big fluffy fur ball! I hope you gave him lots of scritches and belly rubs!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Oh Paula!

Look at that wonderful tuft of chest hair!!!
Of course, he's a manly man!
Well, don't tell him he's not anyways, he was too young to understand about the "snip snip" LOL

His fur pattern is the same as Alley had, long chest and belly hair, shorter on the head and back.

I took over the blanket I made him and he absolutely loved it! He lay down and started rubbing his face all over it and 'makin biscuits', it was sooo cute

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

His fur pattern is the same as Alley had, long chest and belly hair, shorter on the head and back.

I took over the blanket I made him and he absolutely loved it! He lay down and started rubbing his face all over it and 'makin biscuits', it was sooo cute
Oh that's adorable!!!
I want to see a picture of you holding him so we can get a good judge of size for him.... sometimes he looks big & other times he looks small... do you know what he weighs?

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Awwwww, he loves his new Meowmy!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Oh that's adorable!!!
I want to see a picture of you holding him so we can get a good judge of size for him.... sometimes he looks big & other times he looks small... do you know what he weighs?
Not sure what he weighs. Not much, he's very light when I pick him up. I won't see him till next week, but I'll try to get a picture holding him or sit him next to something you can judge the size by.

To me he seems to still have such a tiny little face
of course Alley was a monster so anything would seem small in comparison, lol. He's very long-bodied and tall though.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh what a beautiful guy he is! I am so excited for you...of course, I feel like a very bad "almost new" Meowmy - I have'nt made Cosmo his own blanket. I hope Celestialrags doesn't read this post and change her mind about letting have Cosmo!

i know that you can't wait for Riley to come home!!!

*lulu*

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww, he's so handsome. He's like a bundle of fluff

He looks like a cat at the place where I do volunteer work. But its a female and shes called Ollie

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Oh what a beautiful guy he is! I am so excited for you...of course, I feel like a very bad "almost new" Meowmy - I have'nt made Cosmo his own blanket. I hope Celestialrags doesn't read this post and change her mind about letting have Cosmo!

i know that you can't wait for Riley to come home!!!
LOL! Well, I was making one for a friend who is having a baby soon and I figured I would just make one for my own 'baby'

I'm sure little Cosmo won't mind

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That is so sweet!!! He such a beautiful boy and Im very happy that the days are getting shorter for him to home with you.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
It must be so hard not to waltz out with him right now. But soon Riley and his blankie will be all nice and cosy in your new home.