I came home to a mess

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I came home from work today to find shredded newspaper all over the dining room floor. What a mess! Based on my previous posts about my furry paper shredder, anyone care to venture a guess as to which kitty is responsible?
I'll give you a hint - it's not the hoagie stealing 14-year-old, the demanding, moody tuxedo, or the sweet boy that's afraid of everything. So, who does that leave? Hmmmm....

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that is too funny!! Jasmine left me a present earlier- she peed on our guest bed

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!!! just think how boring life would be with no kittys and no messes.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Linus has decided that he has a thing for paper towel, mainly that they make wonderful confetti. Needless to say I have had to hide the paper roll towel when I leave for work for a couple of weeks now.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

that is too funny!! Jasmine left me a present earlier- she peed on our guest bed
well thats its, i am not coming to visit you then

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Linus has decided that he has a thing for paper towel, mainly that they make wonderful confetti. Needless to say I have had to hide the paper roll towel when I leave for work for a couple of weeks now.
I was preparing gecko cages earlier and made the mistake of leaving a new roll on the floor unattended for two minutes...
When I walked back into the living room Tomas had a bunch of it unrolled, wrapped around himself and was looking quite proud.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, it's good to know Claire isn't the only messy kitty.

I'm just wondering if she shredded the newspaper before or after our maintenance guy stopped by to fix the screen in my bedroom window. He knows I have cats, but I hope he doesn't think I shredded the paper.