My girl

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here are some updated pics of my girl. She's just over a year old now and she's gotten so big!

All stretched out

Time for a nap

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

She is so pretty
and she looks huge, do you know how much she weighs? Does she look small next to Reilly?
She looks to be about the same size as Reilly now and the last time I weighed her she was 13 lbs (she looks bigger now though). She doesn't eat anymore than Reilly does...but when I talked to the woman we adopted her from she said that Sydney's siblings are huge. Her brother Ragu is 17 lbs!!

fiery

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a lion of a cat! She's stunning, absolutely stunning. She makes me want to grab her and use her as a pillow, heehee

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh look at that beautiful girl! Look at her leg out like that awwwwww and she always has this knowing look on her face what a little tigress she is
Her coloring is just stunning!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

She looks to be about the same size as Reilly now and the last time I weighed her she was 13 lbs (she looks bigger now though). She doesn't eat anymore than Reilly does...but when I talked to the woman we adopted her from she said that Sydney's siblings are huge. Her brother Ragu is 17 lbs!!
I Love big cats