KatKwiz #58 - No arbitration day!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

KatKwiz #57 is still in arbitration.

Here is one that will require no arbitration:

Regarding point contests (such as KatKwiz), what things are encouraged by The Cat Site staff in running these types of contests

Hopefully, KatKwiz is fulfilling these. I will run a poll in the future to see which of the three I need to work on the most.
I do want to make KatKwiz better.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We encourage you to come up with contests that promote cat welfare, knowledge about cats and those that promote our site TheCatSite.com (both is preferable!).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Man!!!! She's quick!!!! That's what I was going to say!
She IS quick! She must have some kind of software installed that alerts her to when the next KatKwiz is posted and flashes a message on her screen. Anyway, she is on a hot streak now and let's see if we can get a new winner tomorrow!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

We encourage you to come up with contests that promote cat welfare, knowledge about cats and those that promote our site TheCatSite.com (both is preferable!).
Word for word. There cannot be any challenge to this! No PM was needed either.
You are once again the KatKwiz Whiz of the Day!

I am going to tell you in advance that tomorrow is Gambler's Day. The rules have been modified to allow you to win between 300 and 1000 points. How much nerve do you have? Questions for Gambler's Day are extremely easy but the whole point is in who can wait the longest to give their answer! Last week's winner won 790 points. Does anybody have the nerve to win more?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

She IS quick! She must have some kind of software installed that alerts her to when the next KatKwiz is posted and flashes a message on her screen. Anyway, she is on a hot streak now and let's see if we can get a new winner tomorrow!
Naw! We are just in the lounge at the sametime.