Anyone Here Like Fruit Flavored Beer?

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None of my friends do, but I like them. My favorite are the cherry and raspberry flavored ones. I also had a bananna flavored one one time that someone made and it was quite good. Anyone else a fan of them?

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am a fan of the Barcardi brand flavors and such, but havent tried a fruity beer

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't even like beer it gives me a stomach ache so I don't think I'd like fruit flavored beer. it sounds gross if you don't even like beer!
I like wine coolers and that's about it.

Kahlua and cream is pretty good too.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont care for beer, so fruit beer~I will have to pass up!!
But every now and then I do like Bacardi or a wine cooler, or Boones....

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mmm... beer! I had a rasberry Leinenkugel a few weeks ago that was delicious... so fruity that it hardly tasted like beer. I'm also a bog fan of a balck & tan made w/ a pear cider.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As in Kriek (belgian cherry flavored beer) or Framboise (belgian raspberry beer)?

I've also tried blueberry beer, but it got too fruity after a while. I had a pint of it and all I needed was 8 oz.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope. I also didn't really like wine until recently when I found a peach wine at a winery. The first wine I have really enjoyed

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i had a raspberry wheat beer at applebee's a while back. it was very good. it wasn't super fruity tasting like i thought it would be. that's the most exotic i've gotten with beer. leinenkeugel's honeyweiss beer is good too. well, any of their wheat beer is.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

As in Kriek (belgian cherry flavored beer) or Framboise (belgian raspberry beer)?
I don't like beer, but I love Kriek and Framboise Lambic...they don't taste at all like beer

I think we had a pear beer too, but it wasn't as good as the cherry and raspberry. I also love a good hard cider

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've never had a flavored beer! Can you buy it in the grocery stores?? I just may have to try some!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yea!!!! I LOVE Granny Smith Woodchucks, Peach Bacardi Silver, oh man my list goes on and on i love fruity/sweet flavors!!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Only if it's Belgian, as they seem to have mastered the art of making fruit-flavored beers like nobody else. Watch the alcoholic content, though - some of those Belgian beers are 30 proof, or more.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxie225

I've never had a flavored beer! Can you buy it in the grocery stores?? I just may have to try some!!
Check the type of grocery stores that well...cater to alcohol. There is one by our house that is a small store, but it has a department dedicated to the winea and beer tasters/lovers. So you can buy all sorts of drinks from just about any where in the world.

There is also a fairly large liquor store by my house that offers Kriek and Frambois (Lambic - that's the brand's name). Check out the larger liqour stores. Oh and watch the expiration date if they have one.

I may stop and get one on the way home.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Only if it's Belgian, as they seem to have mastered the art of making fruit-flavored beers like nobody else. Watch the alcoholic content, though - some of those Belgian beers are 30 proof, or more.
WooHoo! Now that's my kind of beer! LOL

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's what makes me the cheap date.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

that's good to know
i'll have to get some of that