Addiction!!!!!!

toomany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Being fairly new to this forum (or at least having come back to it after a few years).....do you all realize how ADDICTING this forum is???

Toomany (Deb)

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Still being fairly new myself I can totally agree with how addicting this site has become! All the members are so wonderful! I have also learned SO much about cats that I never knew before joining. It's fabulous

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Let's just say that the title of this thread would not be a mystery to anyone who had been around here at all actively for more than a few days
Doesn't take long, does it?

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sure is addicting.
I found this site in October because I was looking for an answer to a question about a male cat...never had a male before.
I got all of my questions answered and then I started to look around, talking answering questions when I could.
Here it is 8 months later and I'm here ALL the time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

toomany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good....now I can blame all of you for not getting my housework done!!!!
And....I have to go back to work in a few months......whatever will I do?

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I belong to a few cat forums, I find that very interesting and informative. I go from one to another, sometimes I post and other times I just lurk.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

toomany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That is sooo funny, Amanda.....what are the 5 steps or 7 steps, or whatever steps?
Thanks for the laugh....I needed it.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found this forum shorting after getting my cats in Dec. 2005. I've looked at other cat forums, but this is the only one I can't stay off of. I used to just hang out in the Health & Nutrition forum, but lately i'm starting to branch out. Is there any cure for this addiction? Do I even want a cure?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

I found this forum shorting after getting my cats in Dec. 2005. I've looked at other cat forums, but this is the only one I can't stay off of. I used to just hang out in the Health & Nutrition forum, but lately i'm starting to branch out. Is there any cure for this addiction? Do I even want a cure?
Why would you want a cure?

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok ok i'm handing these babies out for free :p let's see if they work!

edit: they go on your butt

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You don't really know how bad you are addicted until the site is down. Either for planned maintenance (which is announced) or like the Great Crash of 2004 when the site was down for several days!