TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › PT 2! Name the cat........VOTE!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PT 2! Name the cat........VOTE!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
OK...we've come to TWO names that we agree on that you've chosen.

Cassi (but we are adding an E to make it Cassie) and Lucy.
post #2 of 18
I voted Cassie, just because it's such a cute name!
post #3 of 18
another vote for Cassie
post #4 of 18
I'm sticking with Lucy...because you said she's a character
post #5 of 18
I chose Cassie!
post #6 of 18
I chose Cassie as it may be helpful to her to have a name with a similar sound to her old one.
post #7 of 18
Done!.....
post #8 of 18
I voted for Lucy
post #9 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl View Post
I voted for Lucy
As did I!
post #10 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybabyphx View Post
I voted Cassie, just because it's such a cute name!
post #11 of 18
I'm all about Lucy.
post #12 of 18
Close vote so far!!!!
post #13 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie640 View Post
OK...we've come to TWO names that we agree on that you've chosen.

Cassi (but we are adding an E to make it Cassie) and Lucy.
i voted for Cassie, but i like the spelling better Cassi - more unusual. but i like unusual - look at my cats' names!
post #14 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227 View Post
i voted for Cassie, but i like the spelling better Cassi - more unusual. but i like unusual - look at my cats' names!

HAHAHHA....someone in your house into Computers or something??? Looks like a trend there!!!


Yep....very very close so far!
post #15 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie640 View Post
HAHAHHA....someone in your house into Computers or something??? Looks like a trend there!!!


Yep....very very close so far!
actually, here's the story i saw the name 'Pixel' for a catl in book & really liked it. when i got my girls, i had to come up with a name that went with Pixel - hence Mouse. then Cable came along... i thought she was a boy, so named her Cable. would've chosen a more feminine name had i realized her true gender! after that, they all had to match, don't ya think? Java was named via a poll here on the site. Chip was almost named Port, but someone here suggested Chip & i liked it better. i've been saving the name Firefox for a while... thought i'd use it for a red tabby, but then this little torbie with the orange blaze came along & it suited her.
hijack over!
post #16 of 18
I also voted for Cassie, love that name. I see that the voting is neck and neck, very close.
post #17 of 18
Cassie!!!
post #18 of 18
I like Lucy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › PT 2! Name the cat........VOTE!