Siggy question

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*cough* ummmm, I just made this signature. I followed the guidelines with the height and width and all. Does it have to contain pictures of your pets? Because I dont have any good ones, and does my siggy look too big?

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well its a very nice signature, but its too big its over 50kbs and the size allowance is 30kbs - and you dont have to have your pets - but of course we'd love to see them

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roimata

*cough* ummmm, I just made this signature. I followed the guidelines with the height and width and all. Does it have to contain pictures of your pets? Because I dont have any good ones, and does my siggy look too big?
the physical size of your signature is ok. as long as you are not advertising something or putting up erm..p@rn@graphy it's ok. but the kb size of it is too big. it is meant to be 30k and under, yours is 56k. You may get a warning about your signature in your pm inbox (not by me, i'm not powerful lol)

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roimata

How do I change the kb?
when you save it as 'save for web' you can change it there.
I put the link for all the size info in your thread in the siggy shower

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
if you right click on your signature and then select properties it will open a box with all the details of the file, size, height, etc..etc... so you can always check that before you commit to anything

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ahhhh I thought it was 50kb or under.....Im not sure how to change the KB, I made it in photoshop and I keep opening it and making it smaller to lower the KB, I dont know how to auctually do it.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't explain how I did it cause I use Paint Shop Pro.
Please upload the picture to your server. I will delete it later tonight.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She saved it to the correct size for you, now you need to right click on the smaller one and save it to your computer and upload it to your imageshack folder and then post it here as your siggy.

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

She saved it to the correct size for you, now you need to right click on the smaller one and save it to your computer and upload it to your imageshack folder and then post it here as your siggy.
Did
I orignally posted "Upload to my server? huh?" HAHA, but then im like OHHHHH I get it.

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Miami, FL is the best place in the world
im moving there next month.