America's Got Talent

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't usually watch these types of shows but caught it tonight (on NBC). There is a cat act that actually made it through to the second round! Not sure when that show will be aired but it will be in Las Vegas.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

I don't usually watch these types of shows but caught it tonight (on NBC). There is a cat act that actually made it through to the second round! Not sure when that show will be aired but it will be in Las Vegas.
Oh, the cats were awesome!!!

They had such trust in their human slaves! And I love that they got all the cats from a shelter. I'm a dork cuz I stood up and clapped, in my living room, for those beautiful cats! Like I said...AWESOME!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was fantastic
the cats had the people so well trained
Notice they "convinced" them with food and love? No better way to a cat's heart

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I saw that too, I thought they did an awesome job! Was also glad that they made it to the next round which will be held in Los Vegas, the show airs on Tuesday evenings at 7:00 p.m. CST.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was confused as to why this guy was on the show because he has an existing act that he tours/makes money with - he is from Russia, and tours all around the USA with his cats, so I'm surprised that he felt he needed to go on this show.

However, it is nice to see that all his cats were adopted from shelters. From what I understand, he doesn't "train" them as much as he learns what they like to do and then he encourages and builds upon each cat's special qualities.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I watched it last week, or rather I tried to watch it last week, i just didn't like it that much, but I had wanted to see the kitties!!