Still looking for Siamese images

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my book cover designed, all except the Siamese part... I still need a good quality image of a Siamese kitties face... large file, close-up... a large file is needed so I can resize down if needed... sizing up produces junk.

I know there's some Siamese kitties out there... at this point, I don't care if it's a Chocolate, Blue, anything. The cat in the book is a Blue point male...

I don't have money to pay for the image... but you'll get credit for the image, and if you'd like, a copy of the book.

Amanda

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mines a mix. And like the other poster said Ihope you find the image you need.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
if it's not too much trouble... a 3d image might work... if you can put it against a transparent background, that would be perfect... black is fine...

as for Seal points and mixes... as long as there's no white on the face, I don't care... the image will be half the density anyway (going over a starfield)... so it' not a HUGE deal...

Originally i didn't offer a copy of the book... but one of my friends suggested that... so I put it out there for whomever's image I use...

Just email me... or in you can't email me directly, then PM me and I'll send you an email address...

Thanks!
Amanda

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sent you a PM.

Whats the book about?

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a science fiction novel about a librarian and her (hefty) Siamese, Milo... set about 60 years in the future, She gets an assignment on the Mars station... there's some feline hijinks, among other things... I don't wanna give too much away...

Here's an excerpt, in PDF format, from the website...
Chapter One

It shows 8-Bit's influence on my writing... he is a rather influential feline, ya know...

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can try to get a close-up of Emily in my siggy if that would help at all..Just let me know. BTW-we think she is lilac point..possibly a mix though..

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are seal points and moggies but you are welcome to use Cassi or Ivory, though Ivory's hair is a bit long to pass as Siamese, but Cassi might work if an applehead style would suit you.

I would only ask for photo credit.
Not sure if the link will work, but here are her un-resized photos.
http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...dited%20Cassi/

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

I have a hefty Siamese
Am sending you a PM!
Oh yeah... now THAT'S a hefty Meezer... holy frijoles, Batman (a line one of my characters uses when she sees Milo)... how much does he weigh?

I'll send you a reply PM shortly... one of those images may work... I'll have to trim out the background... depends on how successful I am at that...

Amanda

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

Oh yeah... now THAT'S a hefty Meezer... holy frijoles, Batman (a line one of my characters uses when she sees Milo)... how much does he weigh?

I'll send you a reply PM shortly... one of those images may work... I'll have to trim out the background... depends on how successful I am at that...

Amanda
One of the awesome sig designers here may be able to help with the trimming. He is an even 14 lbs now. He's lost almost a pound since Daphne arrived