Am I allowed???

toomany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone....I have never been in the lounge...but after having so many posts regarding "cat"astropic events...wondered if I could come here and ask a question?

Does anyone here watch Young and the Restless? I never watch soaps...but this is one that I do...and have a funny question.

Toomany

Debbie

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, I work during the day and even if I stayed home, those soap operas never got my attention

We (DH and I) are fans of the 24 show (Jack Bauer) - this is the 3rd season we've watched from start to finish

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

toomany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I like 24 also...like lots of programs....but watch Y&R because it cracks me up as to how they keep coming up with such stupid plots and you can almost tell what the next line is going to be.

I just got into 24....really like it.

toomany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey Golden Kitty....you are a legal assistant??? I am a paralegal (used to me legal assistant....what's the difference anyway??
I am semi-retired and looking for anything part time BUT in the legal field!!!! Does that ring a bell?

(Just kidding)

toomany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bella....what is wrong with your Dad? Just looked at your little signature.

Also...just in fun...if you watch Y&R...I was wondering if anyone wondered if Phyllis, lying on the couch with the fake back injury for days.....never changed her dress....and heaven knows what else!!!!

Oh well....just crossed my mind today.,

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I watch Y&R, but not everyday anymore. I can't stand the new writers but I do keep up with some stories.

I've watched the show since the very first day it aired back in the early 1970s.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not a Y&R fan. I am more of a Days fan. Welcome to the lounge.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by toomany

Bella....what is wrong with your Dad? Just looked at your little signature.

Also...just in fun...if you watch Y&R...I was wondering if anyone wondered if Phyllis, lying on the couch with the fake back injury for days.....never changed her dress....and heaven knows what else!!!!

Oh well....just crossed my mind today.,
My Dad has lung cancer

My sis and I were talking about Phyllis today being in the same dress for days...but as u know in Soap Operas; days last forever

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the lounge and I don't watch it. the only soap opera I watch is days of our lives.

toomany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My prayers go to your Dad....I just lost mine a year ago...but he was 85...and, also I realize that Bella was a kitty that is apparently in kitty heaven....right? Am so new here...don't know.

I have had many furkitties....and lost many....for the last 20 years.....but...never forget them.

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

Welcome to the lounge and I don't watch it. the only soap opera I watch is days of our lives.
Me, Too. I have watched Days since I was a kid. (many moons ago)

cata_mint

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
is Y&R anything like the bold and the beautiful. I used to watch that about 10 years ago, ring any bells???

Edit- oh my days, I just googled it, and not only is it still going, but i don't think its changed a bit.

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I watch ABC soaps, One Life to Live and General Hospital. I don't watch every day, but enough to figure out what is going on most of the time.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the Lounge Debbie!

Sorry I don't watch Y&R. I used to watch Days, and now I am a 24 fan.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by toomany

My prayers go to your Dad....I just lost mine a year ago...but he was 85...and, also I realize that Bella was a kitty that is apparently in kitty heaven....right? Am so new here...don't know.

I have had many furkitties....and lost many....for the last 20 years.....but...never forget them.
I am sorry about your Dad
. Thank you, Yes, Bella is in Heaven, she will FOREVER be with me in my heart and my mind

Originally Posted by cata_mint

is Y&R anything like the bold and the beautiful. I used to watch that about 10 years ago, ring any bells???

Edit- oh my days, I just googled it, and not only is it still going, but i don't think its changed a bit.
They are connected in a way...Characters from B&B go to Y&R and vice versa.

Originally Posted by Jenny1124

I watch ABC soaps, One Life to Live and General Hospital. I don't watch every day, but enough to figure out what is going on most of the time.
I watch them too
I watch too much TV
Thank God for Tivo and Soap Net