My day has been made:)!

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Didn't see a feral intact male for a few days(been a ongoing issue I tried my best to work out-one cat started reproducing outside and we knowwhat that means...)BUT!!!! He just showed up NEUTERED!!!!!!!!!! OMG YES YES. He was in a accident a while ago(moved here about year half ago and he was injured and healed before that...) and he only has one ear so its DEFINATLEY him(i call him winx lol) thank you to whoever got him done.... I know there kitty angels
i was never able to trap him so best guess was it was a build of trust or he got trapped inside a garage or something

marine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, that's great news. Ha ha, you should post this on every page just to make sure that everyone gets a smile today. Now you know why he was gone for a few days.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Originally Posted by ryanjay

I know there kitty angels
i was never able to trap him so best guess was it was a build of trust or he got trapped inside a garage or something
ah, he was in the garage with our forum friend eiloncon, I think!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres been a white cat with a bit of tabby markings and have seen him a few times in last 6 months...CAME NEUTERED@@ so I have just been feeling SO blessed. With my crew I have been limited recently by what I can do(need dentals done on some) and this is just AMAZING!! been here 18mo and spayed/neutered a few outside cats(and took in a preg who was to late to spay/abort) so so glad its changing. think of all the kittens not born by the 2 boys done....YESSSSSS(can ya tell im happy?
!!!)