What kind of vets do we have here

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So my brother calls, and I am now looking up vets around here because his dogs nipple got ripped open some how and she is bleeding very badly. So he calls the main vets, then he calls the hospitals...and everyone says they arent able to see him
like I mean you tell them a dog is bleeding very bad and they all just turn u away! What kind of vets do we have here
Please send some vibes for lil snowflake! My brother got the bleeding to pretty much stop so lets keep our fingers crossed!

Sorry guys needed to vent bout these vets here!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Snowflake - I hope she is ok!! I'll send vibes winging her way!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where do you live. We have emergency vets here in NJ that are open all night long when the vets offices are closed. I can bring Misty in at time, of course you have to pay more for this but it's worth it when you pet needs help.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my brother went to our old vet
who said it was a fatty tumor, didnt put snowflake under, gave her light antestisa and took it out! Thats all my brother said, and she also has 2 stictches! But he said she is doing fine right now!

I just dont understand these vets, he has called alot of emergency vets too

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

Well my brother went to our old vet
who said it was a fatty tumor, didnt put snowflake under, gave her light antestisa and took it out! Thats all my brother said, and she also has 2 stictches! But he said she is doing fine right now!

I just dont understand these vets, he has called alot of emergency vets too
I am glad that Snowflake is doing better.