I've got a new baby!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Liz from The Cats Protection e-mailed me tonight asking if i was still interested in a kitten and if so to give her a ring.

Pffttttt, the buttons on the phone couldn't get pressed quick enough!!

She's got a little tabby boy who she said is drop dead gorgeous and he's mine if i wanted him?. He's not due to leave his mum for another 2 weeks but she said my name is on him

Liz asked me questions about Rosie and Sophie as well as talking about cats in general. After 20 minutes i asked when would she like to do a home check?, but she said that she's done most of it already by talking to me because she said they can always tell how genuine people are by the way they speak and answer questions, and that part i passed!

She asked if i wanted to go and see him but she lives quite a bit from me, but she used to live in my area, so she said when she does the home visit she'll bring him with her, but she said if i change my mind i can go over anytime to see him.

So, get ready for "jack" everyone!!!!

I'm so excited, but i'm doing these intros really slowly this time

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's awesome!!! What a lucky little boy he is. I'm so happy for you!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah! I can't wait to see him... I wonder how the girls will feel about having a boy in the house.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thats FANTASTIC news!!!!!!!!!!!!
What about pics? Tell her to get her camera out!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I wonder how the girls will feel about having a boy in the house.
This is another reason why i'll be doing the intros slower, mainly for Rosie because i don't want her having another set back. I explained to Liz that i lost my little girl for a year when Sophie came, and i don't want that to happen again

Another litterbox on saturday, only this ones going to be a hooded one with him being a boy just incase he aims a little too high
Oh and kitten food, i need to get supplies in but i'll find out what he's eating first.

I wonder if they can all fit in the dog bed that the two of them sleep in already?

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah for you you, poor Rosie & Sophie have no idea what they are in for do they? They'll adjust, mine have always adjusted when I brought another one home.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Thats FANTASTIC news!!!!!!!!!!!!
What about pics? Tell her to get her camera out!
I've asked her because i've told her about TCS and asked if she has a picture so i could show you all, but she said she's useless with sending pictures but she's going to try

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

What color tabby boy? details please!
Oh crikey i've no idea?. I was just thinking like Susies Trixie?

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my ! a new kitty to welcome to the clan

I think you're gonna do a great job integrating him with the girls

can wait to see the little fella

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I've asked her because i've told her about TCS and asked if she has a picture so i could show you all, but she said she's useless with sending pictures but she's going to try
Hopefully she will figure it out. What an exciting time for you and us too!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder what Rosie is going to have to say about this...

Who knows, she just might surprise you the way Ginger did when I brought Penny home. I was POSITIVE that Ginger would be the most upset, and I was totally wrong.

A new little furbaby!!! I can't wait to see his picture!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I could smell this coming Susan.... I swear!

Congrats to you & Jack (will that be his name? I LOVE it!!!) And to Sophie & Rosie... you both will always be Mum's darling girls.... be prepared for a bratty little brother!
Leo has been tackling LuckyGirl to the ground & making her scream "uncle" to let her up.....

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Susan!!!!!!!

I bet you can't wait for the next 2 weeks to go by!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Jack (will that be his name? I LOVE it!!!)
Yes
I was wanting another girl that i was going to call Phoebe, but i've been advised by the cats protection and from here to get a boy as sometimes 3 girls can be b****y.

When you adopt them it's their policy to give you vouchers for their shots, microchip and neuter, basically to make sure you get them done because they check afterwards, but the vets they use are a good distance from me, so i said if they trusted me to get all that done at my vets, then i would pay for everything myself.

She asked if i was sure, and i said yes because they need all the money they can get. She asked which vets i used and i told her, and because she used to live here she knows them well so i'm just waiting for the go ahead on that

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Susan that is great..I can't wait to see little Jack..(I love the name, Jack is my special baby's name.)

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How exciting. I hope Rosie isn't too miffed at you when Jack comes home. I "lost" Frankie for a long time after Wickett came home and sometimes it feels like she's still a little lost.
I'm sure you already know this but be sure to love your girls up first when Jack comes so they know they are still loved!

Status
Not open for further replies.