There goes lunch...

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouch.

I have err...had one of those Asian noodle bowls. When I took it out of the microwave some of the water tipped out and yep...got my fingers, causing me to spill my lunch on the counter and floor.

My fingers are OK, nothing serious thankfully, but well I'm now doen to a 1/3 of my lunch.

I do hae ice cream in the freezer though. SIGH...That may do

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Be careful - don't burn yourself!!

I'm just about to run off to our "staff appreciation" BBQ.

Yum!!

kuntrykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm coooooold. That Asian Noodle lunch sounds delicious right now! But I mean, c'mon, who doesn't enjoy a big ole bowl of ice cream for lunch every now and then, eh?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not this ice cream! I decided to try dairy free since I feel so bloated after eating regular ice cream (my mom think I may be lactose intolerate). So I bought Soy Delicious Purely Decadent [dairy free] ice cream.

Well at least I'm getting soy, right?!

Oh yea, and i just finished the WHOLE PINT

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Not this ice cream! I decided to try dairy free since I feel so bloated after eating regular ice cream (my mom think I may be lactose intolerate). So I bought Soy Delicious Purely Decadent [dairy free] ice cream.

Well at least I'm getting soy, right?!

Oh yea, and i just finished the WHOLE PINT
hey as long as it is cold and sweet and smooth like ice cream I never can tell the difference!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's hard to find read ice cream anymore - most of it is guar gum and a whole bunch of other unpronouncable things. Luckily we have a dairy in our area that still produces the real stuff. In a week or so when the strawberries are ready, we will be going there to purchase litres of their whipping cream - nothing in it but cream - for the strawberries and then have berries every night until they are finished for the season. Making me hungry just thinking about it.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

It's hard to find read ice cream anymore - most of it is guar gum and a whole bunch of other unpronouncable things. Luckily we have a dairy in our area that still produces the real stuff. In a week or so when the strawberries are ready, we will be going there to purchase litres of their whipping cream - nothing in it but cream - for the strawberries and then have berries every night until they are finished for the season. Making me hungry just thinking about it.
Thank you - now I'm drooling and want strawberries with fresh cream!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

We have a store called Oberweiss that just opened up.
It's suppose to be strictly all dairy and ice cream store. I haven't checked it out yet, but hopefully I will soon!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a few places that sell custard style ice cream. But deja vue I am having a bowl of ice cream as I type this!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm, i go to the asian store here even when itta is not here, to get there noodles and stuff. even there there instanst noodles taste much better.