the Daily Thread Tuesday 6-12

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cat peeps!

I had no power last night.
I had no internet or tv.
Had some serious storms come through, finally got pwoer back about 11 pm. Lots of little branches and leaves down at home, but saw a number of trees down on the way to work.

I like the holiday. I like the holiday.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!!

The heavens opened last night but we needed it as it was so warm yesterday. It's quite dull and humid today though and were expecting thunder and lightening this afternoon.

As long as it hangs on until i get home

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning all, 50 more mins before i can run or limp screming FREEDOM for the door. then me and my purple hat can leave .

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning! Had some much needed rain last night. And this morning. And the rain made me sleep so good! So I am nice and perky today!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cat lovers!

Well, its off to work for me for a day of buttkissing and sucking up
Ain't it great to know your job is in jeopardy?

Its going to be beautiful here today, sunny and hot!! Going to wear a skirt again, so Neet..watch your eyes

Have a great day folks!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol i am just wearing the purple hat cause i messed up my hair before work,
you can check out the ok you can laugh at me thread for the story lol

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

the rain made me sleep so good!
Theres nothing better than hearing the rain fall when your in bed

My nextdoor neighbour has an ornamental wishing well thing in their garden where theres a continual trickle of water and i can hear it if my bedroom windows open, it's great!

Originally Posted by theimp98

lol i am just wearing the purple hat cause i messed up my hair before work,
you can check out the ok you can laugh at me thread for the story lol
This sounds interesting?
I'm off to check it

kuntrykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Morning ya'll!

I
the rain! Probably because we live on a ranch and the my college fund depends on whether the grass grows green or not!
I love the smell, feel, and sound of it! Just got a sprinkle lastnight but there's a chance all week, which is very rare for us. So far this year we have gotten about 10 inches of rain!
Remarkable! WE never get a spring this wet!
It was sure thundering and lightning last night; whoo-ee! Poor Tucker, my Beagle boy, was so scared!
He was hiding in the very back of his crate whining, despite by desperate consolances.
Zoe slept for the first time lastnight outside of her crate, roaming free, and was NIIICE! She only woke me up twice!
But what we're training her for is when we go on a 4-day trip, Mom, Tyler, and I. I don't want Dad to have to go looking for Zoe at night, because Bobby moves the litter around. So she's gonna be all indoors for the next week! Poor baby, I hope she doesn't get too lonely! But she's being a good girl, roaming free!

Today, all I have is a math lesson (homeschooled and trying to finish up the book), laundry, vacuuming, etc. Oh, and tonight there's the County Contest Awards. Wish me luck!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning cat lovers!

Well, its off to work for me for a day of buttkissing and sucking up
Ain't it great to know your job is in jeopardy?

Its going to be beautiful here today, sunny and hot!! Going to wear a skirt again, so Neet..watch your eyes

Have a great day folks!
Just remember you are always welcome down here with me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Whats your purple hat like Bruce?
I need to go check that thread too, I was wondering the same thing.

Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Good morning everyone, coffee is ready
Hey stranger!

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Thanks for the warning! I got my shades on.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
10:05 pm, almost hump day!! Got the heating on keeping my toes toastie. It's too cold and wet outside to wash the clothes!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all! Doesn't it feel like it should be at least Thrusday already?

We are having such lovely weather in Toronto. Last night after dinner we took the boys to the splash pad. Kevin barely could wait to get out of the wagon and in he dashed....running full speed through all the sprays of water. Derek on the other hand was wanting the swings 1st. Then he just wanted to wander near the edges of the water. He didn't want to get wet unless mommy was holding him...so mommy got wet too, which was kinda nice in the heat.

Today is our staff appreciation BBQ lunch. they are working on setting up one of the parking lots for us...nice to have it on a hot day with no shade nearby! Hopefully they have chilled drinks also.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it shoule be Thursday... I woke up thinking it was!!
What a dissapointment that was

Another working day here, a high of about 85*- hot and humid. ICK!

Have a good one all!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No rain here last night, and we are looking a brutally hot day today. Not even noon yet and it's 30C
(92F). Going to be one of those days when everything takes quite a lot of effort.
Up very early this morning, Linus decided to trap himself up on the top of my floating wall. Not sure how he managed to get up there, it's a good nine feet from the floor but once he was up there he couldn't figure out how to get back down. Of coarse this meant a rescue mission at four this morning, then another hour of poor kitty.
He of coarse is now flaked out in the bathtub, snoring the morning away.
I said it once, I'll say it again, good thing he is so cute.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No I like that it's Tues. It's my first day off in days. In fact my only day off this week.
So please don't move time unless you move it to Sat when I get my next day off.

It's beautiful here. So quiet and nice. I love love L-O-V-E this house! Now if only DH and his cousin would finish the other house so we could sell it!
Sometimes I wonder about that boy. I think he's decided that we need to redo the house and make it all brand new before we sell it so we can be broke but get more money out of it.(yeah if you can figure that out, let me in on it will ya please?) What a goofball. I do love his dedication though.

No housework today, just doing the bedding and nothing else. I did the housework yesterday so I could enjoy a nice relaxing day off. And well that's exactly what I've been doing.
I work the rest of the week until Sat I can't wait until my next day off already. I love being here. Hardly anything to do cleaning wise, (yet) and so peaceful. I am in Heaven!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, though as I keep telling DH three is such an odd number