TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › My Thank-you gift
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My Thank-you gift

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
awwww I am so surprised and very, very pleased, I got this as a thank you from a neighbour whose house I look after - what do ya think !
Its got a dressing gown, slippers and an eye-mask and all the pretty smelly stuff for the shower/bath - ooo am I gonna pamper myself tonight isnt it lovely
post #2 of 16
hey that was nice,
but i hvae to ask, is the eye mask so you cant see what bad thing teddy is doing?
post #3 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
hey that was nice,
but i hvae to ask, is the eye mask so you cant see what bad thing teddy is doing?
well maybe or maybe its so I don't have to look at myself in the mirror
post #4 of 16
Oh Ann that's so lovely!! I've got one of those waffle dressing gowns and their lovely and comfy. I nearly bought the matching slippers on saturday as well

Have you had a smell of it yet Ann?
post #5 of 16
Lucky you, what a lovely gift (i can't find a green with envy smilie)
post #6 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Oh Ann that's so lovely!! I've got one of those waffle dressing gowns and their lovely and comfy. I nearly bought the matching slippers on saturday as well

Have you had a smell of it yet Ann?
its a lovely honey aroma and you know I love waffle dressing gowns and my current one is ummm, shamed to say, getting a tad thread bear, so the gift was very timely
post #7 of 16
A lovely long soak in the bubbles, smother yourself in the lotion, put your waffle dressing gown and slippers on, and have your drink already chilled to sit outside to watch the sunset, Perfect!!
post #8 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
A lovely long soak in the bubbles, smother yourself in the lotion, put your waffle dressing gown and slippers on, and have your drink already chilled to sit outside to watch the sunset, Perfect!!
Great gift, Ann!

I think she's been practicing the part about the cool drink already, Susan.
post #9 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Great gift, Ann!

I think she's been practicing the part about the cool drink already, Susan.
oh my, yes sir, umm, now what shall it be ?

G&T or a cider with lots of ice
post #10 of 16
That is a very lovely gift, but I have to tell you, given that this is the cat site, I was surprised to see that basket and not a piece of critter
post #11 of 16
That is so nice. You will really enjoy that I'll bet!
post #12 of 16
Oooh bubbles! That is so pretty! You lucky thing
post #13 of 16
That's a great gift Ann
post #14 of 16
I got relaxed just looking at the picture!
post #15 of 16
Oooohh, thats very nice! Enjoy it!!
post #16 of 16
It is nice to be appreciated isn't it? What a lovely gift basket!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › My Thank-you gift