or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › ok you can laugh at me
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ok you can laugh at me

post #1 of 33
Thread Starter 
well my head was getting furry, so i went to cut it,
only to have the hair clippler motor burn out
and no place on the way in to get a hair cut this time of night
, err, so like, half my head is cut down to be shaved, and the other half is furry.

yes i did come to work, i am just wearing a hat.
post #2 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
well my head was getting furry, so i went to cut it,
only to have the hair clippler motor burn out
and no place on the way in to get a hair cut this time of night
, err, so like, half my head is cut down to be shaved, and the other half is furry.

yes i did come to work, i am just wearing a hat.


Well, I did have permission!
post #3 of 33
Thread Starter 
yep you did,
and no i am not going to post a pic of it ehehe
post #4 of 33
Have you told anyone at work yet? hehehe. It is kind of funny!!
post #5 of 33
Thread Starter 
lo no one here to tell, i am alone until 5am or so.
post #6 of 33
too funny!!!! Hehe i bet you want to hug the person who invented hats right about now huh
post #7 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
well my head was getting furry, so i went to cut it,
only to have the hair clippler motor burn out
and no place on the way in to get a hair cut this time of night
, err, so like, half my head is cut down to be shaved, and the other half is furry.

yes i did come to work, i am just wearing a hat.
That's funny!
post #8 of 33
Oh, poor you!!!

Of course we're laughing WITH you.
post #9 of 33
It sounds like u have had an interesting night
post #10 of 33
We NEED pics. Come on and show us.
post #11 of 33
Oh that's awful! You poor thing!
post #12 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
too funny!!!! Hehe i bet you want to hug the person who invented hats right about now huh
i had to wear itta's hat, and its purple, with flowers on it(and it smells of perfume) God must really hate me tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylacat View Post
We NEED pics. Come on and show us.
lol no way, besides, i dont have a camera at work,
post #13 of 33
That's it - we need pictures with AND without the hat! What are your coworkers going to say when they come in??
post #14 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
i had to wear itta's hat, and its purple, with flowers on it(and it smells of perfume)
Oh, I'm sorry, that's even funnier! We definitely need pics! We'll all be sure to tell you "It's not THAT bad!" It'll make you feel better.
post #15 of 33
Thread Starter 
so far so good, no one is asking my why i have a hat on
post #16 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
yep you did,
and no i am not going to post a pic of it ehehe
hem-hem we do need photos - awh go on, plwease, pretty plwease, we wont laugh, honest, well maybe a little giggle but you wont hear us, honest, awwh please, go on........
post #17 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
hem-hem we do need photos - awh go on, plwease, pretty plwease, we wont laugh, honest, well maybe a little giggle but you wont hear us, honest, awwh please, go on........
No camera at work (in fact we are not allowed to bring them in)
post #18 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
No camera at work (in fact we are not allowed to bring them in)
tu' awhhhh any excuse well we'll let you off this time !!
post #19 of 33
Well, you'll just have to take photos when you get home!

You can't tell a story like this and not back it up with pics!
post #20 of 33
OMG Bruce! We really do need to see it

If you loved us you'd show us Works every time with Gil
post #21 of 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
i had to wear itta's hat, and its purple, with flowers on it(and it smells of perfume) God must really hate me tonight



lol no way, besides, i dont have a camera at work,
Man, we GOTTA have pics now. Can you get Itta to take one when you get home???? We'll pay her for it.
post #22 of 33
Hey why don't you just get a ladies shaver and do the other side? lol
post #23 of 33
That is pretty funny.

My dad did a similar thing once. He had used the clippers to give himself a crew cut and then he had used it to trim his beard. He then took a shower and when he got out he noticed a couple roage hairs so he fired up the clippers and did a streak right down the middle of his head. Only he for got to put the guard back on and gave himself a reverse mohawk

He tried to wear a hat but you could still see it in the back on the neckline so he just ended up shaving all his hair off

I was not at home at the time but my mother said it was quite the site to see.
post #24 of 33
That is too funny
post #25 of 33
Oh to be a fly on the wall at your work!
post #26 of 33
Thats too funny Bruce!
post #27 of 33
I would LOVE to see pictures!
post #28 of 33
Sounds like you are trying to set a new fashion trend!
post #29 of 33
omg!



post #30 of 33
You better stock up on some man hats!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › ok you can laugh at me