Iced or Hot Coffee or Tea?

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In Texas, I drank iced coffee and iced tea. Now that I live by the shore in the Pacific Northwest, I drink them hot all year long to warm up! Once in a while I have to have a Starbucks iced coffee but that's the exception these days.

What about you?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends on the weather. In the winter I LOVE hot tea and chocolate... and the occasional coffee. In the summer a good tall glass of sweet iced tea is so yummy. I did have a cup of hot tea lst night though.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hot coffee and hot tea, although I grew up drinking iced tea, I havent had that in years.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I drink iced tea ALL the time! Home brewed iced tea that is! I grew up drinking it! Every once in a while I drink hot coffee. DH doesn't like it so I usually don't think to make it. If I go to someone's house and they offer it I would drink it because I do like it. I like having iced coffee for a treat while I am out and about but I think I would rather have a coffee collata (sp?) though. Yum Yum!!!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the summer and early fall, I'll drink iced tea (our own concoction of different flavors); but year round I will drink hot tea too.

No coffee for me. DH drinks coffee in the morning, but drinks tea/iced tea rest of the time.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Wesley's Mom

I drink iced tea ALL the time! Home brewed iced tea that is! I grew up drinking it! Every once in a while I drink hot coffee. DH doesn't like it so I usually don't think to make it. If I go to someone's house and they offer it I would drink it because I do like it. I like having iced coffee for a treat while I am out and about but I think I would rather have a coffee collata (sp?) though. Yum Yum!!!
We make sun tea as often as possible at home... it just as good as the store bought stuff and WAY cheaper.

Do you have a DairyQueen? They have a moolatte that is so yummy! I'm a big fan of frapichino too.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a tea drinker - iced or hot, I have at least some type everyday. I don't even like the smell of coffeee and hubby makes a pot everyday.

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like to make my own iced tea and I love iced coffee. I will drink them hot as well but usually its only during fall and winter.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I also live in the Pacific Northwest

Hot coffee till it hits 75 ish out

then iced till temp falls to 45ish

I drink hot tea in the afternoon and iced any time

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I drink tea iced and coffee hot. I sometimes get a half and half mix of iced passion tea and lemonade at Starbucks. I got some of the tea bags but I haven't made it myself yet.

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I like iced sweet tea and iced coffee. In the winter time I sometimes get the urge for hot coffee or hot chocolate, but not year round. I never drink hot tea.