trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all

Well, It's Monday again
That kinda stinks..but its going to be a beautiful week here so thats awesome

I'm off at 2:30 today!!!
In the summer we get to leave even earlier on our early day..it actually makes me like Monday

Anyway, today is

Anyway, have a great one folks!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
it's 8:34pm here and i've just made a lovely stew with sausage/potato/tomato/onion and gravy. Going to settle down and watch Deseperate Housewives, and tomorrow, bra shopping!!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Getting to leave early makes Monday worthwhile for sure Nat.

Hot in England, Susan? Does that mean you are having steam instead of rain?

MMM, supper sounds good, you saving us any, Dragoriana???

Not much going on here, back to work. Rain in the forecast all week, so that's a good thing.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Hot in England, Susan? Does that mean you are having steam instead of rain?
oh how very true

evening all, havent popped in to the daily thread for a while. just gone 9pm monday evening here. Public holiday today... hmmm queens birthday I believe, not that it made any difference to me really

got my glass of wine and gonna take the laptop down to the loungeroom and watch some tv. Then its to bed soon!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Erm, and how come we don't get a day off for Lizzies birthday if you please
I dont know if it has anything to do with the cricket?

i'm not a fan so no fighting here
, and i much prefer England in any sport no matter how they play

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

They were coming in at 7:10. I am not even on the clock til 7:30! But I don't really want them hanging out in my office so I processed their orders so they could go away! ;lol3:

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Erm, and how come we don't get a day off for Lizzies birthday if you please
its not like its her actual birthday today... just a 'day' they have chosen.

do you get a day off at another time of the year?
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

and i much prefer England in any sport no matter how they play
well you cant be full Australian if you prefer England over Australia?

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good morning all, jsut checking in, and poking my head around to see what is up. I have been extremely busy of late, and this week will be no different, as I am working both my jobs, and prolly not getting much sleep. Hope all is well, and if the coffee is on, I can use an IV of it,

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

its not like its her actual birthday today... just a 'day' they have chosen.

well you cant be full Australian if you prefer England over Australia?
That's the point
i may have been born here, and live here, but i am not too patriotic to Australia. As far as i can remember i've wanted to live in England. It's in my blood. It's a natural feeling, i do not belong here. I have never felt drawn to my dads side or heritage, only my mums. Spending time with my mum and grandma feels like i am there, three generations of nutty women who spend the day drinking tea and trying out our accents (well Grandma with her real one lol). That may sound mean but it's just how i am. It's hard to explain to other people if they don't feel that kind of drawing in.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

No not for Lizzies birthday, because i know she has two, but you'd think we would?
Theres talk about having one for St Georges day though, but whether that comes off is another story. I voted for it though

kuntrykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Morning ya'll!

Supposed to be cool again today... beautiful! Zoe let me sleep in till 5:30!!!
YESSSSS!
Calling the vet as soon as they open to schedule an appointment for Zoe's fleas, ticks and mites. Got school, laundry, vacuuming, dog-washing to do... It is now 6:30 and the Zoester is finally calming down though she is rather enjoying attacking my hands while I type!
My, my, the "Precious Little Zo-Zo Monster" as we call her... EEK! Stop eating my nose! Gotta go get bandaid! TTYL!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Queens Birthday to everyone in Australia (well except for WA cause that what my desk calendar says
).

I hurt. Before I became one with the couch yesterday I decided to work out...which I haven't done anything other than pilates for 2 weeks. Well I did weights and found this machine to workout the legs.

Long story short, my thighs hurt...they're too the point I struggle getting up from the chair or bending down. I felt bad that I couldn't play with the cats like I normally do - I just couldn't run.

That's what I get for not stretching...

Then this morning I woke up with the alarm. I thought things were kind of strange as it was completely black outside and the alarm said 6:05 am. I walked out of the bedroom and looked at two other clocks.

Sure enough they said 4:10 am.

So I fixed the clock and went back to bed for 2 more hours. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing for today

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all

Had a lovely weekend. After the storm blew through on Friday, we had perfect weather all weekend. Now I jusst have to convince my kids that the order of play is sand box then water table, not water table then sand box. Nice and muddy they were but they ahd an amazing time - spend much of it outside. Kevin didn't want to come in last night - he had a bit of a hissy fit. He was soaked and as the sun wasn't in the back yard anymore, he was shivering, but he still wanted to play.

Merlin and Pepperpot both escaped into the backyard yesterday. Fortunately Merlin just drops and rolls as soon as he is off the porch so he was easy to get. Pepperpot dashed for the back fence (where a nasty mean dog lives) but hubby caught her before she made it all the way back. All the kitties had some fresh catnip from the garden. And I went next door to snuggle their kitten - she is an affectionate little beastie!

Hope everyone has a good day!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just another work day here.... nothing too new or interesting. Just that we got our new Harley Davidson on Saturday, so I'm nice and tan from riding all weekend

I'm ready for another weekend... Monday's come too fast!!