My pets are weird lol

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know this is a cat site, but this has to do with both my cats and my dog.
This isnt a problem, but I was wondering if anyone has had this occur.

We feed our cats regular cans of tuna, and they eat it....and so does the dog, the dog rarely eats its own food. And sometimes my cats like to eat the dog food (or atleast lick the sauce from it). Has this happened to anyone?

Also, off topic but....all my pets are GIRLS and sometimes my dog humps my cats o_O HAHA its rare, but funny.....I have weird pets.

larke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dogs don't get to try the cats' food, but one of our cats gets a piece of Beneful or Purina dog chow every nite before bed... but then he's also the one who's totally loopy over one of the dogs (I definitely think there's a case of Brokeback Mountain going on) too, or maybe he'd just rather be one! But all of them do get people tuna at various times.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roimata

I know this is a cat site, but this has to do with both my cats and my dog.
This isnt a problem, but I was wondering if anyone has had this occur.

We feed our cats regular cans of tuna, and they eat it....and so does the dog, the dog rarely eats its own food. And sometimes my cats like to eat the dog food (or atleast lick the sauce from it). Has this happened to anyone?

Also, off topic but....all my pets are GIRLS and sometimes my dog humps my cats o_O HAHA its rare, but funny.....I have weird pets.
I had a dog and two cats. The dog preferred the cat food so we put the cat food up on top of a stepladder. We started noticing that the cats seemed to be getting thinner and then one day we caught the dog at the top of the stepladder having his dinner. We had assumed the dog could not climb the ladder. Anyway, I see nothing weird about your animals, you just need to somehow outsmart your dog with where you put the cat food!