Trying to ignore the paparrazzi:

And telling me to please just go away.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

You'd better be careful she doesn't pull a Naomi Campbell & sock the photographer!
I told her she has to get a job before I'll let her have her own cellphone.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look how relaxed that beauty is! How are things going with Ginger and Ferris and their new sis?

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Look how relaxed that beauty is! How are things going with Ginger and Ferris and their new sis?
Pretty much fantastic.
Thank you for asking.

Ferris and Penny spent the weekend bombing around the house chasing each other while Ginger sat peacefully and looked out the window at the birds and squirrels in the yard.

Ginger is REALLY going to miss that window's view when we move at the end of July.
In the new place there is a nice view of a tree's branches from the kitchen window, so I'm going to have to seriously relax my "no kitties on kitchen counters" rule at the new apartment. Otherwise the only "good" view will be a cement back lot or the front porches of the neighbors across the street, and the street itself, but from the 2nd floor instead of the first floor. Poor kitties.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I told her she has to get a job before I'll let her have her own cellphone.
See, you are a good Mommy!!!! Have you thought about bird feeders/houses for the new place? This will give Ginger something to watch while your out.... I only seem to feed squirrels, but hey they gotta eat too right?!
As long as the kitties have something to watch I don't care what it is!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

See, you are a good Mommy!!!! Have you thought about bird feeders/houses for the new place? This will give Ginger something to watch while your out.... I only seem to feed squirrels, but hey they gotta eat too right?!
As long as the kitties have something to watch I don't care what it is!
The windows that the kits will have to look out of are over the driveway or the front of the house, so I have a concern about accumulating bird seed hulls and bird droppings.

I'll be asking the landlord what he thinks about it (he has two female cats) and if he's ok with it, then I'll definitely be looking into the kind of feeders that attach to the window and are easy to fill/refill.

I love to watch the birdies, too.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Pretty much fantastic.
Thank you for asking.

Ferris and Penny spent the weekend bombing around the house chasing each other while Ginger sat peacefully and looked out the window at the birds and squirrels in the yard.

Ginger is REALLY going to miss that window's view when we move at the end of July.
In the new place there is a nice view of a tree's branches from the kitchen window, so I'm going to have to seriously relax my "no kitties on kitchen counters" rule at the new apartment. Otherwise the only "good" view will be a cement back lot or the front porches of the neighbors across the street, and the street itself, but from the 2nd floor instead of the first floor. Poor kitties.
Oh that is so good to hear! It sounds like they are all perfect for each other. Ferris has a new playmate and Ginger gets to have her peace.

and Im sure all of them will be so happy with the added territory of kitchen counters in their new home

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmmmm, I have seen the kind of feeders that stick on the outside of the window.... Although that may be too much temptation for your kitties.... And the poor birds might have a heart attack & die mid flight!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Oh that is so good to hear! It sounds like they are all perfect for each other. Ferris has a new playmate and Ginger gets to have her peace.

and Im sure all of them will be so happy with the added territory of kitchen counters in their new home
I'll hand Nial a bunch of credit for suggesting Penny over Tinta when I was in the early stages of the adoption process. He really paid attention to my explanation of why I wanted a friend for Ferris to play with. Ferris is a very high energy boy, being so skittish, always wanting to play, and he just drove Ginger crazy always wanting her attention.

Penny, being a Bengal, of course, has the high energy to match Ferris' playmate needs, and they sound like two elephants running through the house.
She was exactly the right match for the purrrrrsonalities of Ginger and Ferris.

She's been here just 2 weeks and three days and it already seems like she's been with us forever.

I'm hoping to come home one day to find Penny and Ferris curled up with each other.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

She matches the bed!
I know!

I was actually going to get rid of it because Ferris and Ginger have NEVER used it, but I figured I would wait and see, and I'm glad I did because she's in it every day!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OHHHHHHH how cute...........and we just bought that same bed on ebay! Charlie loves it, but he vanishes when he's sleeping.

I'll have to get some pics of him sleeping in it soon - didn't have the camera handy

Its for his next show

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

OHHHHHHH how cute...........and we just bought that same bed on ebay! Charlie loves it, but he vanishes when he's sleeping.

I'll have to get some pics of him sleeping in it soon - didn't have the camera handy

Its for his next show
I got mine on eBay, too.
I think it's actually a bed for a small dog, but works awesome as the Cat Cave!