Bath #3!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dr Claw just had bath #3 and he did great. There was some minor complaints, and some yelling but he realized if he just sat in the water it would be over much faster.

He's still not happy about the fact that he has to have them, but I think he is linking the fact that he itches less after in his little head.

Also, there is nothing like seeing a little paw in the water. It's sooooo cute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Where are the piccies!!!

I'm letting him relax a bit before I start taking any pictures. He gets all shy once he comes right out of the bath.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Has the fur pulling stopped now? Or does he still have episodes?

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad the good doctor is doing better now. Maybe after a while, he'll grow completely accustomed to it and perhaps even enjoy his baths?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So glad the baths are still working. And I'm not surprised that he's made the connection between the bath and more comfortable skin. (Shasta (RB) made the connection between gettingher claws clipped and their not catching in stuff, and changed from letting the world know she was being murdered most hideously to an absolutely token protest.) Obviously some indignities can be borne, if one realizes there will be a benefit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

I'm so glad that the bath is really helping out on his fur issues. It seems well worth it if he's no longer itching. I know that is a relief in itself. Keeps us posted.
He's regrowing some of the fur, but it's coming in slightly patchy.

Also, he's acting way more like a cat now. Running around, getting into things, demanding way more affection, and being and all out stinker. I'm so happy!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Soon it will be Dr. Claw - fashion cat!!

New and sleek and lovely!