I am officially a graduate

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WEll today was the day and I came home and slept after so sorry my post is so late

But anywho...all went well and I did NOT fall
Thankfully no one did, now however my gram almost got in 2 fights today
Well we had a handicapped parking space and well my dad was going to move in case anyone else wanted to come in and drop off because he didnt want to block people away! And well my dad asks these people if he needs to move his truck which mind u is smaller than this car, so these people can get into the parking lot! So my dad moves and the people took his spot, so my gram said something
and it was from the gram I least expected it from
and then they reserved seats for us, and well the had it tied off with the names on it and everything! Well, I found their spot and got my mom and everyone situated...and the same people came in and said that my family was sitting in their seats
so my gram said excuse me, we had 5 seats saved and they were argueing with my gram over the seats that were reserved for us, so my gram pulled out the paper with our name on it
!! See whenever you are reserving seats and such, you need to tell them by friday morning
and I guess they didnt!

But anywho...all went well...I was early but some people were late and we were trying to wait for everyone to come...some people still never showed though
But ya, the speeches were great and the ceremony wasnt long at all
! I was so happy to get my diploma!

Then we took some pics (btw I look horrible for some reason, pics and me just dont go i am noticing) But then we wanted to leave...but the people that had taken our spot blocked everyone in and we were all waiting for at least over a half hour We were just all sitting there, us and some other families waiting to get through with the wheel chairs and everything, their car was too big and they took up literally all the space
! But it was all and all a nice day for the graduation...but it was sooo hot inside and outside, I couldnt wait to take my gown off
or my shoes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Walking to get my diploma

I made it to the top of the stairs with out falling
But I am walking across the stage

Me after with my envelope with my diploma

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me and my dad

Me, my dad, and my grandma (his mom)

Me and my mom

Me, my mom, and my grandma e (my moms mom)

Me, my mom, and dad

Me and both grams (shh, I put on a lil way, my shirt was a lil snug
)

Me and my one teacher, she is just so funny

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

CONGRATS!!!

Yea you can now party. You finally made it. Your parents and family look so proud in the pictures. You also look so happy.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
everyone was so proud, I was so excited
at my old school the guidence consuler had said I wouldnt make it on cyber school HA, I though about taking a pic of my diploma, and me all in my get up and sending it to him
my mom actually thought of that!

But yes it was a great day, and no no party tonite...I slept to late and so things didnt turn out so well, although I went to the fair, watched some firworks...lost at bingo..had some nasty food..and came home and looked at funny cartoons

But my actualy graduation party isnt until the end of July
I just got to wait for my mom to get better

It was truly a great day though...but apparently not for my hair

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Congrats!!!!!

You look great in that cap and gown!

Was this high school or college?
High school....next step college
I am determined to be the first one in my household to go to college

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

I am determined to be the first one in my household to go to college
Good for you! Education is so important and without a college/university degree you can't really get any kind of job that pays very well anymore. At one time all you really needed for many jobs was a high school diploma, but not anymore.

I was the first on my father's side of the family to go to University. In the last 10 years since I returned to school some of my cousins have also entered and graduated from college/university/tech school.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats hon! I was the first grandchild in my family to graduate college (now two great-grandkids have graduated). Do you know what college you are going to? Are you living at home or college?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats!!!! I'm sure your parents are very happy and proud of you.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Congrats hon! I was the first grandchild in my family to graduate college (now two great-grandkids have graduated). Do you know what college you are going to? Are you living at home or college?
I will be living at home I do believe, unless my friend needs my help with money and a place (shes my best friend and has a baby who is just so darn cute) But until then I am living here! And I am thinking vet tech school~

Originally Posted by neetanddave

Congratulations!

Looks like your hair grew out some too since your last pics....
I know, my hair has grown so much...that was the talk at my house for the last week
I am loving it, and I am continuing to let it grow
! I never want short hair again
short hair does look cute on me, but I love the long hair