Semi-Newbie

rolenta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! I joined a long long time ago, but I've decided to come back because I'm getting a new cat soon. I have one cat, named Hester, who I adopted from the animal shelter and the new cat is my sister's. She can't keep him anymore because of her husband's allergies, so she asked me to take him. His name is Oskar.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself!

mcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome from me and my 4: Josie, Arthur, Peaches and Paisley. Glad you're back. I hope the cats get along. Introduce them slowly, keeping the new one separate so that they get used to each other's scent under the door.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rolenta

Hi everyone! I joined a long long time ago, but I've decided to come back because I'm getting a new cat soon. I have one cat, named Hester, who I adopted from the animal shelter and the new cat is my sister's. She can't keep him anymore because of her husband's allergies, so she asked me to take him. His name is Oskar.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself!
Welcome back
and don't go away this time!
In just a short while you will learn how to post some photos of Hester and Oskar.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido de nuevo a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome Back to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well welcome back

Anywho...be sure to post some photos when u can, I am sure u know how much we all
photos here!

Well see u on the forums

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
It's great that you've joined us!

If you have any questions as you find your way around the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll do what I can to help you.